Previous day | Jump to hour: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Next day

Seconds: Show Hide | Joins: Show Hide | View raw
Font: Serif Sans-Serif Monospace | Size: Small Medium Large

Click in the nick column to highlight everything a person has said.
The Logo icon identifies that the person is a core developer (has commit access).

Notice: Only Gecko based browsers prior to FF4 support the multipart/mixed "server push" method used by this log reader to auto-update. Since you do not appear to use such a browser, this page will simply show the current log, and not automatically update.

#rockbox log for 2010-06-09

00:00:14 Quit webguest41 (Quit: CGI:IRC)
00:00:37 Quit domonoky (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
00:00:50 Quit funman (Quit: free(random());)
00:01:43***Saving seen data "./dancer.seen"
00:01:44 Part Zagor
00:03:09 Quit Stephen__ (Quit: Leaving)
00:03:46 Quit dfkt (Quit: -= SysReset 2.53=- Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.)
00:12:48CIA-6New commit by 03funman (r26707): manual: Rockbox Utility supports all clips
00:16:45kugelgevaerts: kugel-rb.git/commit/8576b9cb9bc3ae6ab8e4f751a853a437ea50bfc2">http://repo.or.cz/w/kugel-rb.git/commit/8576b9cb9bc3ae6ab8e4f751a853a437ea50bfc2
00:17:25gevaertsWell done!
00:18:52 Quit CGL_emo (Quit: http://wiki.n00b2hack.com.ve)
00:19:08gevaertskugel: do you actually need MODEL_NUMBER?
00:19:51gevaertsI'm not convinced that RoLo is that useful in RaaA
00:19:53kugeldunno
00:20:00kugelis it only used for rolo?
00:20:17gevaertsand drivers/serial.c
00:20:28gevaertsoh, and the flasher plugins
00:20:49kugelI think the model number should come from configure, but that's just me
00:21:10kugelhm, maybe not
00:21:35kugelit wouldn't work for the traditional recorder8mb or ipodvideo64mb special cases
00:21:46kugel(I think)
00:22:00kugelsee, I don't know what these numbers actually are for so I just kept it :P
00:22:16gevaertsI just quickly grepped :)
00:22:31*gevaerts thinks that we should rename AB_REPEAT_ENABLE to HAVE_AB_REPEAT
00:23:17gevaertshm, weird
00:24:14gevaertsAB_REPEAT_ENABLE apparently has two possible variants, only one of which is used
00:25:08 Quit wodz (Quit: Leaving)
00:26:33 Quit matsl (Remote host closed the connection)
00:26:58gevaertskugel: FIRMWARE_OFFSET_FILE_* can also go. rolo only
00:28:23gevaertsNot that it's very important, but having that config file short seems nice
00:28:46kugelI agree
00:30:54gevaertsCONFIG_LCD seems to be needed just to provide a value...
00:31:41 Quit petur (Quit: Leaving)
00:31:46kugelthat one is also a miracle to me
00:31:48gevaertshm, might it be possible to use external libs for things like image loading?
00:32:10kugelI think it only exists since rockboy has some optimizations for the h300 display
00:32:16 Join FlynDice [0] (~FlynDice@wsip-98-191-154-4.oc.oc.cox.net)
00:32:53 Quit bertrik (Quit: De groeten)
00:33:15gevaertsCONFIG_LCD seems to be used for three things: (a) some optimisations in plugins (h300 and x5), (b) in an ipod LCD driver, and (c) for archos non-square-pixel handling
00:33:54gevaertsoh, and to decide whether greylib needs boosting
00:34:01kugelIIRC the archos non-square-pixel handling can be (and is in several places) done differently
00:34:25gevaertsthat should be another define I think
00:40:45gevaertskugel: I assume the power things should also go at some point
00:41:56gevaertsAnd in an app one probably shouldn't care about CPU frequency
00:42:03kugelwhat power things?
00:42:48gevaertsCURRENT_*
00:43:15kugeloh yes, probably. I haven't looked into not even compiling powermgmt.c and friends
00:43:18kugelyet
00:43:28gevaertssure, one step at a time :)
00:43:34 Join Stephen__ [0] (~S@86.42.18.16)
00:43:45 Quit FlynDice (Remote host closed the connection)
00:44:48kugelthere's a lot of rather minor stuff that should be fixed eventually, but I don't know where to start :)
00:44:53literalJdGordon: nice, theme works now
00:44:56*gevaerts also reminds kugel of the sim rockbox libc vs system libc option :)
00:45:50kugelfor know I just want to focus on actually making an app and pack it as a zip so it can be installed somewhere else
00:46:14 Quit jgarvey (Quit: Leaving)
00:47:22 Join AndChat- [0] (~AndChat@68-27-83-197.pools.spcsdns.net)
00:47:53gevaertsI guess there are two big things left (when looking at RaaA as a whole, not necessarily just at this GSoC), filesystem integration and widgets, and then lots and lots of little things like power management and plugins that make no sense
00:49:09kugelI think the widgets thing needs to be discussed
00:49:41kugelI'm not entirely convinced if it's desired to use OS widgets
00:49:55gevaertsI'm not convinced either
00:51:38gevaertsMaybe someone should do a proof of concept for some bits like e.g. the splashes
00:53:48 Part AndChat- ("Leaving")
00:54:08 Quit pamaury (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)
00:54:36 Join funman [0] (~fun@rockbox/developer/funman)
00:55:07funmangevaerts: backlight should work on m6sl, right ?
00:55:22gevaertsfunman: it did at some point anyway
00:55:38funmani'll try checking out this revision to be sure
00:55:57funmani can't try on m6sp because i did an OF upgrade and it's now stuck with backlight flashing :/
00:57:19gevaertsfunman: there's no backlight function yet, but bootloader/meizu_m6sl.c should turn it off and on
00:57:35funmanyes it works in r18531
00:58:46gevaertsm6sl was somewhat pushed back by the m3 when that one got a working LCD driver. I'm not sure if the clocks are set up correctly on m6sl these days
00:59:51funmando you remember if the 1 second wait was for the first file upload to run its own DFU mode ?
01:00
01:00:45gevaertsalmost certainly
01:04:18CIA-6New commit by 03funman (r26708): meizu_dfu: supports a single argument to run some code from RAM
01:08:03 Join fdinel [0] (~Miranda@modemcable235.127-131-66.mc.videotron.ca)
01:11:03 Join joeyg [0] (~apoelstra@S010600218656f093.vs.shawcable.net)
01:11:09 Join dfkt [0] (dfkt@unaffiliated/dfkt)
01:13:13 Quit efyx (Remote host closed the connection)
01:15:22 Join aim__ [0] (~hamish@202.36.179.65)
01:16:30 Quit joeyg (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
01:16:57 Quit aim__ (Client Quit)
01:20:12 Join aim__ [0] (~hamish@202.36.179.65)
01:20:17funmanindeed, r18827 says More work is needed to get the m6sl "working" again
01:26:23CIA-6New commit by 03funman (r26709): arm/crt0.S: s58l* don't use this file, no need for 'DFUC' string ...
01:27:42funmans5l8* :/
01:33:17 Join joeyg [0] (~apoelstra@S010600236999fec1.vs.shawcable.net)
01:47:00 Join froggyman [0] (~me@unaffiliated/froggyman)
01:47:27*froggyman wonders when the site will be back up
01:49:20 Quit dfkt (Quit: -= SysReset 2.53=- Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.)
01:49:32Stephen__its up for me now ?
01:50:16froggymanits down for me
02:00
02:01:46***Saving seen data "./dancer.seen"
02:04:42JdGordonkugel: it only worked because of the special casing already there
02:05:45 Part toffe82
02:05:48 Quit aim__ (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
02:06:23 Quit funman (Quit: free(random());)
02:17:57 Join aim__ [0] (~hamish@202.36.179.65)
02:25:23 Join q__ [0] (~q@dslb-092-072-029-197.pools.arcor-ip.net)
02:25:41q__hi, how comes the stable build is greyed out in the rockbox utility?
02:25:48q__I'd like to enjoy theme support
02:26:32q__and as most themes do not work with the current build, will they work again soon or do they all need to be updated by the authors?
02:27:03JdGordonstable is greyed out?
02:27:30 Quit bieber (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
02:27:44 Join bieber [0] (~quassel@162-78.97-97.tampabay.res.rr.com)
02:28:06q__JdGordon at least for the (unsuported) D2 player
02:28:22JdGordonif it is unsupported there is no release/stable build
02:28:49JdGordonif you force it to ipod video then you will be able to get the d2 themes
02:28:53JdGordonthey use the same lcd size
02:29:08q__JdGordon ah, allright...
02:29:20q__but I think thats not the problem
02:29:38q__the theme-selection seems to be fine and D2 specific
02:31:40 Join cougarten [0] (~q@dslb-092-072-029-197.pools.arcor-ip.net)
02:31:50cougartensory, nickname trouble
02:31:54cougartenhttp://themes.rockbox.org/index.php?target=ipodvideo
02:31:56cougartensee all the red notes?
02:32:30cougartenI'd need release 3.6 as it seems
02:32:50cougartenhow can I get it :) (as there seem to be no version numbers for the unstable builds)
02:33:33JdGordonyou cant
02:33:37JdGordonyou need to build it yourself
02:33:43cougarten:/
02:33:52JdGordonhang on
02:33:53 Quit q__ (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
02:34:02cougartenand do you know if those themes will be supported again soon?
02:34:33JdGordonthey plan is yes they will be
02:34:44JdGordonthey will be updated with a script
02:34:47cougartenah ok, cool
02:35:00cougartenthanks a lot :)
02:35:29cougartenjust out of couriosity and if you have the time to answer: what did you change and why?
02:36:07JdGordonthe skin format
02:36:17JdGordonjdgordon.info/rockbox/rockbox-d2.zip">http://jdgordon.info/rockbox/rockbox-d2.zip
02:36:53 Quit Stephen__ (Quit: Leaving)
02:40:09cougartenJdGordon did you just compile it for me?
02:40:23JdGordonyes
02:40:34cougartenthx, you are my hero of the day :)
02:47:25 Quit MethoS- (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
02:49:10 Join DarkSpectrum [0] (~ZX@c-68-62-63-213.hsd1.mi.comcast.net)
02:50:12 Part aim__
02:55:39DarkSpectrumOn curret release themes, what is the invalid token error usualy pointing to?
02:58:11 Part froggyman
02:59:54 Quit Falco98 (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.86 [Firefox 3.5.9/20100315083431])
03:00
03:07:40 Quit kugel (Remote host closed the connection)
03:28:25 Nick fxb is now known as fxb__ (~felixbrun@h1252615.stratoserver.net)
03:44:17 Join hebz0rl_ [0] (~hebz0rl@dslb-088-067-203-228.pools.arcor-ip.net)
03:44:26 Quit S_a_i_n_t ()
03:48:05 Quit hebz0rl (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
03:49:10 Join S_a_i_n_t [0] (S_a_i_n_t@203.184.3.2)
03:54:43*JdGordon is annoyed that Folder.jpg isnt being found in the sim because ext3 is case sensitive :(
04:00
04:01:48***Saving seen data "./dancer.seen"
04:03:47cougartenJdGordon could the album art thing be set to take any jpg it can find in that folder if no folder.jpg or something is found?
04:04:08JdGordonno, we wont do that
04:04:41cougartenok :/ why?
04:05:21JdGordonbecause.. it isnt that hard to rename your jpgs to folder.jpg
04:05:56 Quit Strife89 (Quit: Reboot to Linux.)
04:06:22cougartenJdGordon throughout my entire mess of music? I'd rather live without it and be anhappy about it :)
04:06:43cougartenoh and btw, who ever made thet fft plugin, I love it!
04:07:10cougarten(I chose my mediaplayer on the computer just because of that function too)
04:12:21 Quit DarkSpectrum (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
04:29:38JdGordonFS #11270 is looking really good... almost ready for commit
04:30:44 Join Zigtown [0] (~Zigtown@CPE00259ce0fdb2-CM0014f8cc807a.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
04:33:22JdGordonkugel: something for RaaA... get it to listen for the keyboard media keys... :)
04:34:58LloreanJdGordon: All the sims could do that - react to an HID capable Rockbox target (if the target they sim is HID capable) exactly like the player would.
04:36:46 Join panni__ [0] (hannes@ip-95-222-52-93.unitymediagroup.de)
04:36:56 Quit panni_ (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
04:38:48 Quit panni__ (Client Quit)
04:42:30cougartenwasn't there a pre-amp setting once or something to lower the lowest volume lvl?
04:42:31 Join hamish_ [0] (~hamish@119.224.50.74)
04:42:33JdGordondid anyone make a patch for that? I remember lots of talk about it
04:42:39cougartenmy headphones are quite sensible
04:42:44JdGordon(controlling the sim from a real target)
04:44:18Lloreancougarten: "precut" for the equalizer. Or replaygain.
04:44:36LloreanJdGordon: I think it's mostly just been talked about but never acted on.
04:44:49 Part hamish_
04:45:34cougartenthank you
04:45:44 Join DerPapst1 [0] (~Alexander@p5797C5F7.dip.t-dialin.net)
04:47:30 Quit pixelma (Disconnected by services)
04:47:32 Join pixelma_ [0] (quassel@rockbox/staff/pixelma)
04:47:33 Quit amiconn (Disconnected by services)
04:47:35 Join amiconn_ [0] (quassel@rockbox/developer/amiconn)
04:47:52 Nick pixelma_ is now known as pixelma (quassel@rockbox/staff/pixelma)
04:47:57 Nick amiconn_ is now known as amiconn (quassel@rockbox/developer/amiconn)
04:48:42 Join Strife89 [0] (~Strife89@adsl-67-53-228.mcn.bellsouth.net)
04:48:57 Quit DerPapst (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
04:52:46 Quit hebz0rl_ (Quit: Ex-Chat)
04:54:09 Join Barahir [0] (~jonathan@frnk-590f40ee.pool.mediaWays.net)
04:56:53 Quit cougarten (Quit: Verlassend)
04:57:31 Quit Barahir_ (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
04:59:48 Quit TheSeven (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
05:00
05:03:43 Join TheSeven [0] (~TheSeven@rockbox/developer/TheSeven)
05:06:50 Quit mc2739 (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)
05:46:09 Join phanboy4 [0] (~benji@c-174-49-112-244.hsd1.ga.comcast.net)
05:52:22 Join obo_ [0] (~obo@rockbox/developer/obo)
05:55:22 Quit obo (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
05:58:47 Part obo_ ("Bye")
05:59:59 Join obo [0] (~obo@rockbox/developer/obo)
06:00
06:01:51***Saving seen data "./dancer.seen"
06:04:05 Quit fdinel (Quit: Miranda IM! Smaller, Faster, Easier. http://miranda-im.org)
06:08:27 Join chrissavery [0] (~chris@ppp-58-9-189-75.revip2.asianet.co.th)
06:11:06chrissaveryseems like irc logs on website are down? can't see history, so maybe this has been mentioned already.
06:11:46JdGordonhey
06:12:03JdGordonchrissavery: I dont see where you added the splash?
06:12:31chrissaveryshould be in root_menu.c just before while/user_abort
06:12:37chrissaverychecking now
06:12:44JdGordonoh yes
06:12:58chrissaverygood
06:13:16chrissaveryfor me it just very briefly pops up before pf shows.
06:13:29JdGordonI thought you should put that inside the while loop
06:13:51chrissaverydoesn't it stay up during loop anyway?
06:14:06chrissaveryor does user abort somehow cancel it?
06:14:28JdGordonit does but there is no need to show it if we are ready
06:15:03 Join CGL [0] (~CGL@190.207.243.107)
06:15:27JdGordonit owuld be nice if there was a button to go back to the wps in pf without going through the muen
06:15:29chrissaveryah, I suppose it could be made dependent on user abort return so it never shows if ready
06:15:29JdGordonmenu
06:15:54chrissavery>|| (fn9) will do that direct.
06:16:22JdGordonthat restarts the cd though?
06:16:40JdGordon|<< goes back :)
06:17:05chrissaveryno only select (ctr) restarts, the >|| will just switch scrn. or well, on my fuze this is how the keys work.
06:17:33JdGordone200 >|| starts playback
06:17:39chrissaveryoh yes, << goes back too unless you came in from menu. it is actually "previous".
06:17:43JdGordonanyway I'm good to commit it if you are ready
06:17:54JdGordona few minor touch ups need to be done which I'll do
06:17:59chrissaverysure, ok.
06:18:26 Join |liar| [0] (~liar@91-115-39-51.adsl.highway.telekom.at)
06:19:08chrissaveryI wonder why e200 is different. it's probably just how pf has key maps set. I didn't chg it but added one key for fuze.
06:19:46chrissaveryare #2-#7 also checked over. they are all pretty small.
06:21:41JdGordonI'll do #1 then 2-7 seperatly
06:22:21 Quit liar (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
06:23:54chrissaveryok. let me know if any questions. going for lunch now but back after.
06:25:44CIA-6New commit by 03jdgordon (r26710): FS #11270 by Chris Savery - WPS integration for pictureflow
06:26:50 Quit joeyg (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
06:28:43 Join joeyg [0] (~apoelstra@S010600236999fec1.vs.shawcable.net)
06:29:04JdGordonbah
06:30:04JdGordonchrissavery: can you fix those compile errors on low mem targets?
06:48:30 Quit |liar| (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
06:56:09chrissaverywhat errors? I haven't seen any - how do I simulate a low-mem target?
06:57:15JdGordonbuild the clip target
06:57:19JdGordonor archos recorder
06:57:30JdGordonor check build.rockbox.org/dev.cgi
06:57:57chrissaveryI have clip+ set up here - will that work?
06:58:43JdGordonno
06:58:55JdGordonclip+ has 8mb ram.. clip only has 512K or something
06:59:05 Quit Bagder (Remote host closed the connection)
06:59:08chrissaveryok, will try now.
07:00
07:04:06 Quit phanboy4 (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
07:09:35 Join LinusN [0] (linus@rockbox/developer/LinusN)
07:11:55 Quit anewuser (Quit: for SELL 2 by the price of 1 now!)
07:16:03chrissaveryok. builds now for clip. how do you want the chg - just a new patch with fix?
07:18:16JdGordonpastebin the diff is fine
07:21:42 Quit Stummi (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)
07:22:59 Join Stummi [0] (stummi@doppeldenk.org)
07:25:22S_a_i_n_tHow do I add a filename into disktidy.rock for deletion? ie. (AlbumArt_{3516AD66-F98B-45C6-A872-73A764E55371}_Large)?
07:25:39S_a_i_n_tthat way, I have to do less cleanup drag & dropping from WMP
07:26:07S_a_i_n_tIf I'm right, it would only need to match of AlbumArt
07:26:14S_a_i_n_ts/of/on/
07:27:29chrissaveryJdGordon: pastebin.com/raw.php?i=PR8Lj2fH
07:27:30S_a_i_n_tthere's also things like "AlbumArt_Small" IIRC, so just matching AlbumArt would do but I can't seem to figure it out :/
07:37:59CIA-6New commit by 03jdgordon (r26711): fix errors
07:41:52chrissaveryI take it that all zeros in the build chart is desired?
07:42:27chrissaverywhy would someone use pictureflow if not "playback capable"?
07:43:35 Join esperegu [0] (~quassel@145.116.15.244)
07:43:37JdGordonbecause it is pretty
07:44:55S_a_i_n_tchrissavery: It's been in RB for ages without playback ;)
07:45:12chrissavery:)
07:45:12S_a_i_n_tthough, plenty of people had said "wouldn;t it be cool if...."
07:45:23S_a_i_n_tthen, you came along.
07:45:32JdGordonchrissavery: have you got a combined patch for the 2-7?
07:45:59chrissaverynot currently. can make one if you want...
07:46:26JdGordonplease :)
07:46:36S_a_i_n_tThere are a few other patches to add playback to pictureflow, but you kinda took it to another level. I was pretty happy when I stumbled across your patch. I only realised it was committed just now when my svn up choked :D
07:46:46S_a_i_n_tCongrats man \o/
07:47:08chrissaverythanks. hope there aren't any more issues with it.
07:47:58chrissaveryI'll co r26711 and make a combined patch against it.
07:48:00S_a_i_n_tI should have caught this convo earlier...I kludged 2~7 into one patch last night.
07:48:08S_a_i_n_tah, wait...it was 1a~7
07:48:29chrissaveryI'll do it - just take a few secs to get sync'd.
07:51:14 Join Buschel [0] (~ab@p54A3B902.dip.t-dialin.net)
08:00
08:01:53***Saving seen data "./dancer.seen"
08:03:51Buschelgevaerts: thanks for the test! good to know cf should be kept on -O1 for flac. I will commit a patch that will use -O2 for arm and -O1 otherwise.
08:04:33chrissaveryJdGordon: do you want combined 2-7 as pastebin?
08:04:44JdGordonyeah
08:05:58chrissaveryI'm just doing a final build test on my fuze and clip to make sure no hassles.
08:07:18 Quit Zigtown (Remote host closed the connection)
08:12:46 Join Bagder [0] (~daniel@rockbox/developer/bagder)
08:14:31 Quit Buschel ()
08:15:22 Join Buschel [0] (~~andree@p54A3B902.dip.t-dialin.net)
08:21:06chrissaveryJdGordon: here ya go: pastebin.com/raw.php?i=r3qrg4J2
08:21:31CIA-6New commit by 03Buschel (r26712): Submit FS #11381. Use -O2 for ffmpegFLAC on ARM targets. This will give reasonable speed-up (+3% on PP502x) for svn and major speed-up when switching ...
08:24:29CIA-6New commit by 03jdgordon (r26713): remainder of FS #11270 - bug fixes and updates for picureflow
08:25:49 Join ender` [0] (krneki@foo.eternallybored.org)
08:31:01 Join BHSPitMonkey [0] (~stephen@unaffiliated/bhspitmonkey)
08:31:28 Quit Buschel (Ping timeout: 272 seconds)
08:34:46 Quit esperegu (Quit: No Ping reply in 180 seconds.)
08:35:01 Join esperegu [0] (~quassel@145.116.15.244)
08:35:03 Join wodz [0] (~wodz@chello087206240004.chello.pl)
08:36:47 Join paddy_melon [0] (~paddy_mel@static-76-73-84-44.members.bytebistro.com)
08:38:53wodzwww.rockbox.org/irc gives me blank page
08:39:48Stummiis there a way to find out the possible frequency-range for an mp3-player with radio?
08:41:48wodzStummi: freq reange for FM?
08:42:51StummiYes
08:43:33wodzthe FM chip datasheet
08:43:37 Join phanboy4 [0] (~benji@c-174-49-112-244.hsd1.ga.comcast.net)
08:44:12Stummiwodz, and the FM Chip i will get from the mp3-player datasheet, right?
08:44:35 Join markun [0] (~markun@rockbox/developer/markun)
08:45:15wodzStummi: If You are lucky
08:46:15wodzusually FM band range is specified by the producer of player - they like to show numbers :-)
08:46:19 Join flydutch [0] (~flydutch@host23-166-dynamic.15-87-r.retail.telecomitalia.it)
08:47:44Stummiwodz, I am thinking, they only will the range specified the range, which is possible to choose in the OFM. But maybe the Hardware Supports a bigger range
08:48:09Stummis/will/will write/
08:48:51wodzStummi: some chips do some not. There are chips produced in different versions for different countries/world regions for example
08:49:13Stummiok
08:50:07Stummithat was the intention of my question. I thought the chips supports a wide range and are just delimited by the Firmware-Localisation or so
08:50:17wodzbesides, chip is not everything - analog part (filters etc.) is tuned for some bandwidth and may not work correctly
08:51:17wodzStummi: look for example for Philips TEA57xx - there is UK version and regular version
08:51:25Stummiok, so the best way to find out would be, to just try it?
08:52:24wodzthe only bullet proof method is to open player, have luck to find FM chip and get datasheet for the part
08:56:51 Join petur [0] (~d408b802@rockbox/developer/petur)
08:56:55S_a_i_n_twith luck, you may find scans of the PCB and not have to open the DAP DIY
08:57:06S_a_i_n_t(accronym hell :P)
08:57:32Stummithere are pictures in the wiki: http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/SansaFuze
08:58:08StummiFuze v2 is the player i have
08:58:45amiconnJdGordon: Why does charcell see a binsize increase from PF integration? It definitely can't use PF.
08:58:54 Join Zagor [0] (bjst@rockbox/developer/Zagor)
08:59:02JdGordonask chrissavery
08:59:05wodzStummi: As far as I remember the FM chip used in fuze v2 is unknown
08:59:08chrissaverywhats charcell?
09:00
09:01:41 Quit bluebrother (Disconnected by services)
09:01:44 Join bluebroth3r [0] (~dom@rockbox/developer/bluebrother)
09:01:44amiconnCharcell display, i.e. the Player. No bitmap display -> no bitmaps -> pictureflow cannot exist
09:01:53JdGordonhow much does a lang string add?
09:02:04JdGordonall the database ones are marked *:
09:02:04wodzamiconn: why in grey_core.c boost is forced if LCD_TL0350A is defined? Is it because of slow serial transfer in M3?
09:02:41amiconnJdGordon: That is correct. All targets have the database
09:02:49pixelmaJdGordon: not much (if something at all) if you use the correct feature
09:03:00pixelmain case you mean pictureflow
09:03:03amiconnAnd a lang string adds the C string size
09:03:10amiconn(plus 4 bytes in bss)
09:03:55amiconnBut PF integration is not just the lang string, it adds several code snippets here and there
09:05:11JdGordonchrissavery: better add the #HAVE_PICTUREFLOW define like I suggested then :)
09:05:29wodzpixelma: would you test sync'ed version of MAS-cleanup patch?
09:06:22amiconnwodz: Yes, iirc
09:06:36 Join hamish_ [0] (~hamish@119.224.50.74)
09:07:04pixelmawodz: I can't do this before tomorrow evening at least but I would if I find some time then (still on vacation ;) )
09:07:06amiconnOr rarther, that's only one reason.
09:07:19 Join GeekShadow [0] (~Antoine@reactos/tester/GeekShadow)
09:07:27 Part hamish_
09:07:39wodzamiconn: what is the criteria to run boosted/unboosted in greylib?
09:07:49amiconnThe transfer timing on the M3 must be adjusted to CPU clock. For ordinary updates this is done by selecting the proper subroutine for boosted or unboosted
09:10:44amiconnHmm, actually it might be possible to allow unboosted greylib on M3, but then there also need to be two versions of that asm function
09:12:05pixelmaabout this "WPS integration" of pictureflow - I'm reading the patch description in the tracker but still am not very clear how to use it, hwcodec or swcodec. Will I find "Pictureflow" in the menu now alongside "Database" and "Files" or what? Is there an update of the manual already or at least planned?
09:12:14amiconnwodz: There can be two reasons. Either running unboosted is too slow for the required frame rate, or cpu frequency changes during lcd transfers are causing instability. The latter is the reason why all PP targets are boosting in the greylib
09:13:06wodzamiconn: what is desired framerate? over 25 or higher?
09:13:28amiconnThe desired frame rate is whatever is needed for the specific lcd
09:14:19amiconnOn M3 we can only do 1/3 of that, even when boosted. Otherwise the transfer would be too fast for the lcd controller
09:15:10chrissaveryjdgordon: yes, I see now. it's probably added a start menu, hotkey option b/c tag_cache is present. where do I define the HAVE_PICTUREFLOW ? I'm not aware of which targets will want/not want it.
09:15:12amiconnProbably not the LCD controller (that one should be good for 10MHz transfer speed), but the long wires in the remote. Going >2 MHz makes transfers rather unreliable
09:15:59chrissaveryJdGordon: wouldn't there already be a decision whether to build and include the pf plugin during build?
09:16:04pixelmachrissavery: is the hotkey mandatory? There are targets without it (if you added to the already existing hotkey function)
09:16:18wodzamiconn: I will ask in different way - If I remove this define which forces boost in greylib how do I tell if everything is still correct?
09:16:27JdGordonchrissavery: all except HAVE_LCD_CHARCELL I guess
09:16:37chrissaveryit is inside the define that decides whether to include hotkey or not IIRC HAVE_HOTKEY
09:16:48amiconnJdGordon: Are you sure? Will PF work on lowmem targets, or on hwcodec?
09:17:03JdGordonapparently it is built for them
09:17:04amiconn(lowmem meaning Clip v1 and similar)
09:17:17chrissaveryHAVE_PICTUREFLOW = !HAVE_LCD_CHARCELL && HAVE_TAG_CACHE
09:17:25amiconnBeing built for a target doesn't necessarily mean it will work
09:17:36pixelmachrissavery: my question was more like: is there another way to access it - if it is not then
09:18:04chrissaveryif no hotkey you can use wps context menu. now has pictureflow item
09:18:07amiconnAfaik PF grabs the audio buffer, but I'm not sure whether it does this on all targets or just on lowmem
09:19:18chrissaveryI think it grabs buffer on all except lowmem - in that case it disables playback. but with integration now it really doesn't need to do playback in pf any more.
09:19:28amiconn?
09:19:32chrissaveryor something like that.
09:20:13chrissaverywell, I don't mean disables playback but it disables functions that allow controlling playback.
09:20:43chrissaveryIIRC it disables the track list and calls to start_playback.
09:20:52chrissaveryfor lowmem
09:21:12chrissaveryso it's just a browser that can't DO anything.
09:21:44pixelmachrissavery: on lowmem pictureflow needs the audio buffer "for itself" because it doesn't fit in the plugin buffer (lowmem uses a smaller one)
09:22:12S_a_i_n_tI'm looking at adding additional files to clean into "disktidy.rock", from what I can see from "disktidy.config"...it needs to match the filename exactly, is this correct? Is there no way to match on a partial filename?
09:22:41pixelmachrissavery: and it would need to manage clearing audio buffer so that playback can start etc.
09:22:54S_a_i_n_tthe files I want to clean include randomly generated strings, but include one constant element.
09:23:05pixelmaS_a_i_n_t: is there something in the manual about that?
09:23:23S_a_i_n_tnot that I found.
09:23:32S_a_i_n_tI may have missed it though.
09:23:42chrissaverypixelma: I'm really not sure. What I know is just from seeing some code while adding my stuff.
09:25:01pixelmawell, IMO it would need to be checked... JdGordon committed it so should have checked ;\
09:27:23chrissaverywhat determines if pf is build for a target?
09:28:11wodzpixelma: I posted synced patch to FS #11189. When You will have time give it a try. As pointed out in comment final patch will be reworked to preserve files history.
09:28:14pixelmapictureflow itself is built for all targets with bitmap displays (so everything but teh Archos Player)
09:28:54pixelmawodz: I'll have a look if I don't forget :)
09:29:00S_a_i_n_tpixelma: Yeah, I didn't think I missed it, it says that "disktidy.config" is user modifiable, and it definitely is but it doesn't mention anything about partial/full matching. From what I can see it is only able to match full filenames, but I'm hardly a coder.
09:29:28S_a_i_n_tIf it *could* match partial filenames, or there is some way I could achieve this...it'd be great.
09:29:32pixelmaS_a_i_n_t: is there something in the wiki?
09:31:23wodzCan You remember the page where is the list of who owns which targets?
09:31:43pixelmaRockboxTesting in the wiki if I remember correctl
09:31:45pixelmayy
09:32:13chrissaveryso HAVE_PICTUREFLOW = (HAVE_LCD_BITMAP && HAVE_TAGCACHE)
09:32:14JdGordonspeaking of which...
09:32:24 Join efyx [0] (~efyx@lap34-1-82-225-185-146.fbx.proxad.net)
09:32:28JdGordondoes the h300 charge poperly from usb?
09:32:34JdGordonI tihnk i'll give up on the ac charger
09:33:07S_a_i_n_tHmmm, there was something I missed perhaps, but I'm not sure if I'm parsing it correctly: "Directories are marked with a trailing / and * can be used at the end of the name (e.g .Trash-*/)"
09:33:18S_a_i_n_tdoes the * suggest partial matching?
09:33:55wodzJdGordon: do You still have recorder v1?
09:35:38JdGordonyeah
09:37:01wodzcan You test patch from FS #11189?
09:37:47JdGordonnot right now...
09:37:55JdGordonbrb
09:38:04JdGordonmight want to try one of the others for that patch
09:38:31wodz?
09:41:58 Quit wodz (Quit: Leaving)
09:42:55 Quit DerPapst1 (Quit: Leaving.)
09:43:04S_a_i_n_tI want disktidy to match on "AlbumArt(randomlygeneratedstring).jpg" "AlbumArt_Large.jpg" and "AlbumArt_Small.jpg", I can't gather from http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/PluginDiskTidy whether or not "AlbumArt*.jpg" would work or not and don't have a DAP to test on presently. :/
09:43:43S_a_i_n_tI seem to believe that the wiki is suggesting that "*" is only for matching partil dir names?
09:44:20 Join Rob2222 [0] (~Miranda@p4FDCA96A.dip.t-dialin.net)
09:44:26 Quit elinenbe (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
09:47:40JdGordonamiconn: are non rechargable batteries safe in the ajbr if I dont plug it into ac?
09:48:09 Quit Rob2223 (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)
09:51:29CIA-6New commit by 03bieber (r26714): Theme Editor: Working on the project viewer infrastructure
10:00
10:01:57***Saving seen data "./dancer.seen"
10:02:32 Join kugel [0] (~kugel@rockbox/developer/kugel)
10:05:23 Part pondlife
10:11:49JdGordonis there a better way to do this? http://pastebin.com/RVw6NFMf
10:12:10JdGordonwithout changing to use callbacks for those options instead of the preproccesor to figure it out
10:12:17kugelpictureflow is in the main menu?
10:12:58JdGordonno
10:13:04kugelchrissavery: I think it depends on the size of the plugin buffer whether pictureflow grabs the audio buffer
10:13:05JdGordonit is a start screen possibility
10:13:20kugeleh
10:13:38kugelJdGordon: don't we have that via autorock.rock already?
10:13:48JdGordonno
10:14:44CIA-6New commit by 03jdgordon (r26715): reclaim most of the delta from the pictureflow commit
10:14:59kugelI think it should be more general; the ability to start any plugin at boot (which is what autorock does, but it's not configurable and #ifdef'ed out of the standard build I think)
10:15:20JdGordonwhich makes it.... totally not helpful here!
10:15:36kugelHAVE_PICTUREFLOW in the core is *really* nasty IMO
10:15:46JdGordonnot at all
10:16:31 Join DerPapst [0] (~Alexander@dslb-088-069-131-174.pools.arcor-ip.net)
10:20:12 Quit phanboy4 (Quit: Leaving)
10:23:44chrissaverykugel: I tend to agree. It would be better if there were an apps place to define it dependent on LCD_BITMAP and TAGCACHE. I've added code now to chk HAVE_PICTUREFLOW but I think it's better if the master define is not in firmware. Or, should the check just be (HAVE_LCD_BITMAP && HAVE_TAGCACHE) everywhere - which is also a bit ugly.
10:25:36chrissaveryJdGordon: ya, I saw that nasty bit of defines and wasn't going to mess with it. I sure think there must be a better way.
10:28:05gevaertschrissavery: *don't* just check for (HAVE_LCD_BITMAP && HAVE_TAGCACHE). People might disable pictureflow for other reasons on the future
10:28:14chrissaveryis there no config.h at the apps level?
10:28:20gevaertsIt's not just ugly, it's potentially wrong
10:29:04*gevaerts thinks that config.h, while being in firmware/, isn't really firmware code in the same sense as the rest of firmware/
10:29:11chrissaveryhow will they disable pictueflow? wouldn't they just mod the master define line to undefine it?
10:29:36gevaertsyes, but HAVE_LCD_BITMAP and HAVE_TAGCACHE would still be there
10:30:03gevaertsI think what's currently there is the best compromise
10:30:18gevaertsUnless you just define HAVE_PICTUREFLOW for each target individually
10:30:20JdGordondisabling it manually isnt a problem
10:30:37JdGordonworst case is they try to load it and get file not found
10:31:05gevaertsYes, which is why a single specific define is best
10:31:43chrissaveryI'm not sure what's there now - JdGordon did some update. But I was working on changing all the relevant HAVE_TAGCACHE to HAVE_PICTUREFLOW and then defining that as combo of HAVE_TAGCACHE and HAVE_LCD_BITMAP. Anyone who doesn't want pictureflow could always undefine it there.
10:32:38JdGordonI would be happy to change the #define I added to HAVE_PICTUREFLOW_INTEGRATION even though it is wordy.. but otherwsie I see no real problem with the define as I added it
10:33:06gevaertsJdGordon: that might be slightly better, but I think the current one is fine
10:33:13chrissaveryhow did you add it?
10:33:21chrissaveryjust HAVE_PICTUREFLOW
10:33:47JdGordonin config.h which is the global config file
10:33:58gevaertsIf it remains as HAVE_PICTUREFLOW, maybe it should also be used in apps/plugins/SUBDIRS and apps/plugins/SOURCES?
10:34:02chrissaveryI'm sorry. I thought you wanted me to work on that so I went and did the same here.
10:34:11JdGordonI got impatient :p
10:34:28chrissaveryI was just compiling with a few tagets to make sure it worked.
10:34:40chrissaveryoh well. so I'll just drop it here.
10:35:23*gevaerts votes for HAVE_PICTUREFLOW_INTEGRATION
10:35:42chrissaverythere are a few additional places where it should be used in addition to where HAVE_TAGCACHE was used.
10:35:54Stummiwhere are the regions for the radio defined? I cannot find it
10:37:50 Quit Kitar|st (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
10:38:28 Join Kitar|st [0] (Kitar_st@BSN-143-105-127.dial-up.dsl.siol.net)
10:49:51 Join r0b- [0] (~nnscript@adsl-76-235-208-125.dsl.klmzmi.sbcglobal.net)
10:51:31CIA-6New commit by 03jdgordon (r26716): rename HAVE_PICTUREFLOW to HAVE_PICTUREFLOW_INTEGRATION to make it more clear what it is needed for
10:52:49 Join Buschel [0] (~~andree@p54A3D47A.dip.t-dialin.net)
10:59:10chrissaveryJdGordon: here is a couple more spots it should be added, http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=DXuxp58a (but note I didn't update to HAVE_PICTUREFLOW_INTEGRATION)
10:59:27chrissaverythese two spots control whether pictureflow is added to menus.
11:00
11:00:40JdGordonthanks
11:00:44CIA-6New commit by 03jdgordon (r26717): a few more HAVE_PICTUREFLOW_INTEGRATION
11:04:44JdGordonseen as I havnt heard any more problems with the skin changes I'm going to do one more potentially nasty change... FS #11133... changes the draw order so tags are drawn when they are hit in the skin instead of in batches at the end of viewports
11:05:04JdGordonI'm just cleaning it up and doing final tests, but more testers is allways wanted
11:05:37S_a_i_n_tI've been thinking about that...and I'm not sure I like it without a way to turn it on/off
11:05:44S_a_i_n_tjust my two cents.
11:05:55S_a_i_n_tit could mess up existing themes pretty bad.
11:06:24S_a_i_n_tunless I don;t understand it properly...
11:07:14JdGordonwhich is why it is happening now
11:07:26JdGordonit shouldnt mess anything up unless the theme was written purposly to do that
11:07:31JdGordonin which case it should be fine anywya
11:08:13S_a_i_n_twould a way to turn it on/off be too hard to add? it may not be wanted...
11:08:44S_a_i_n_tI could see it's benefit, but I also kinda like it all being drawn in one lump.
11:11:54 Join antil33t [0] (~Mudkips@203-184-54-232.callplus.net.nz)
11:13:42JdGordonit wont be possible
11:15:11JdGordonI either change it now when themes need to be updated anyway, or some time in the future when I integrate the new parser
11:15:32JdGordonthat involves a massive rework which will affect the displayer anyway
11:16:22S_a_i_n_tHmmm. I'm quietly pessimistic. I think quite a few themes abuse the way things are drawn currently, and may have bitmaps that are supposed to hide certain things getting drawn first, instead of after, and not hiding the things they're supposed to. In which case, the theme updater just can't fix it by itself, as it can't anticipate that.
11:16:57JdGordonit shouldnt mess anything up unless the theme was written purposly to do that
11:17:02S_a_i_n_tI could be misunderstanding it, but I'm pretty sure I have themes that abuse the draw order myself, I assume others do too.
11:17:22chrissaveryall: Just a note for anyone using PictureFlow with new svn updates. You may want to delete old cache files in /.rockbox/rocks/demos/pictureflow directory. The new filenames are different and so old files are just wasted space.
11:17:40JdGordonS_a_i_n_t: give http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/11133?getfile=21891 a try...
11:19:03 Join watto [0] (~watto@193.203.81.165)
11:19:35S_a_i_n_tI couldn't test it until tomorrow...and I doubt you'll want to wait that long :/ Even if I could build a sim in my current location, I don't really trsut the sim to show up edge case things anymore.
11:20:07S_a_i_n_tI have no DAP here, and no client. So, just commit it I guess and I'll (and others) will have to adapt if necessary.
11:20:28 Join einhirn [0] (~Miranda@bsod.rz.tu-clausthal.de)
11:21:50JdGordonhehe chrissavery, found a fun bug with PF
11:22:23chrissaveryreally?
11:22:26 Quit Buschel (Ping timeout: 258 seconds)
11:22:43chrissaveryI'm getting out the Raid...
11:23:03JdGordonwith follow playlist on, start an albume from PF, then press stop in the wps
11:23:21JdGordonit will send you back to PF which is expected, but then try quitting pf
11:23:29chrissaveryI thought I tested that last night.
11:23:43JdGordonit tries to restart playback whic is wrong
11:23:50chrissaveryit won't let you?
11:24:02JdGordonit does start playback, but I dont want it to
11:24:03chrissaveryoh. now that could be.
11:25:29JdGordonactually, i may not be using the latest pf
11:26:15chrissaveryno, it does it for me too. probably need a special case when not playing it should not exit with GOTO_WPS b/c that triggers wps to start again.
11:26:27JdGordonyeah
11:26:37chrissaveryor maybe going to wps shouldn't start playing anyway?
11:26:52chrissaveryif stopped it should open paused?
11:27:24JdGordonits a bit tricky... if music is stopped it should go to previous, the problem is previous here is wps
11:27:32chrissaverybut in other cases I think it always starts when you resume a stopped playlist. isn't that normal? like press > from root menu when stopped.
11:28:00JdGordonyes that is what is supposed to happen
11:28:28chrissaverybut it seems weird here. maybe when playlist is stopped and your << exit it should goto menu.
11:29:32chrissaverynow, just what does "follow playlist" do? b/c I couldn't see a difference with it on or off.
11:29:46JdGordonI think so,. excpt that will actually be not the expecte behaviour if pf was started form the plugin menu
11:30:09JdGordonwhen the WPS stops it will go to previous browser instead of previous screen (usually the menu)
11:31:04chrissaveryI see with "follow playlist" off it works better. it exits on << when stopped.
11:31:07JdGordonchrissavery: does PF start music or does it let the WPS start it?
11:31:50chrissaveryon << it should let wps start it. on >|| or select it starts it first before exiting to wps. IIRC.
11:32:56chrissaveryalso for me (on fuze and I don't where else) it only restarts a song if you use select, otherwise it just continues playing.
11:35:27chrissaveryI see on exit from PF if it tries to go to itself (because previous) then I reset it to root. maybe that should be to plugins folder. I actually prefer root b/c I'm much more likely to want to go to db or files than some other plugin.
11:36:20JdGordonyeah probably
11:37:59chrissaveryexcept if it entered PF as start screenup maybe root makes sense.
11:38:18 Quit BHSPitMonkey (Quit: Ex-Chat)
11:38:41JdGordonoh, no that will be fine
11:38:55JdGordonit returns PLUGIN_OK if it doesnt want to restart right?
11:39:23JdGordonso change that to ROOT instead of PREVIOUS if music isnt playing in root_menu.c
11:41:18JdGordonfixed
11:41:49CIA-6New commit by 03jdgordon (r26718): fix a fun infinite loop when follow playlist is on and you started playback from PF and stopped it inside the WPS
11:48:44 Join pondlife [0] (~Steve@rockbox/developer/pondlife)
11:56:44 Join BHSPitMonkey [0] (~stephen@unaffiliated/bhspitmonkey)
12:00
12:01:59 Quit BHSPitMonkey (Quit: Ex-Chat)
12:02:01***Saving seen data "./dancer.seen"
12:05:26 Quit einhirn (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
12:06:09JdGordonZagor: hey, there is a broken dependancy somewhere which is hitting -j builds occasionally... http://build.rockbox.org/shownewlog.cgi?rev=26718;type=archosplayer#prob3 is almost certainly that
12:06:35 Quit GeekShadow (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
12:07:38JdGordonI just got it on a clean clipp build with maje -j4 bin.... filetypes.c and alarm_menu.c both comapling about missing LANG defines
12:09:30JdGordonlang/lang.h has been created so they shouldnt be failing
12:11:15gevaertsJdGordon: created before failing those files, or before make stopping?
12:11:51JdGordonumm.. its there when make exits
12:12:08JdGordonlooking at the make.dep file it looks like lang.h isnt a direct dependancy of that file
12:12:40JdGordonsorry, yes it is
12:19:16 Join pyro_maniac [0] (foobar@p57BB9CC5.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
12:25:06pyro_maniacbertrik: am i wrong to say that in MeizuM6Port wiki under DFU Procedure point 1 and 2 (GET_CPU) are the same?
12:32:41 Join chrissavery1 [0] (~chris@ppp-58-9-185-144.revip2.asianet.co.th)
12:34:10 Quit chrissavery (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
12:39:39 Join liar [0] (~liar@91-114-255-104.adsl.highway.telekom.at)
12:40:55JdGordonchrissavery1: have a look at FS #11387
12:56:43 Quit JdGordon (Quit: Leaving.)
12:56:46 Quit JdGordon| (Remote host closed the connection)
13:00
13:04:12 Quit Topy44 (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
13:06:54 Quit kugel (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
13:08:27 Join Topy44 [0] (~topy@my.fastsh.it)
13:12:26 Part Llorean
13:13:59 Quit Bagder (Quit: It is time to say moo)
13:14:11 Nick scorche|1h is now known as scorche|sh (~scorche@squisch.net)
13:14:34 Join TheLemonMan [0] (~lem0n@ppp-204-215.32-151.iol.it)
13:14:40TheLemonManmorning
13:14:47 Join FlynDice [0] (~FlynDice@wsip-98-191-154-4.oc.oc.cox.net)
13:16:33topikall this talk of meizu's is exciting. my m6sl longs for rockbox.
13:17:16TheLemonMananyone here had experience with samsung dfu ?
13:18:30FlynDiceIs it just me or are the irc logs not available via web at www.rockbox.org/irc/ ?
13:18:51topiknot just you
13:20:08*FlynDice is completely out of touch now ;/
13:20:58 Nick fxb__ is now known as fxb (~felixbrun@h1252615.stratoserver.net)
13:28:45CIA-6New commit by 03uchida (r26719): text viewer: can select "move to prev/next page" or "move to top page/bottom page" when LEFT/RIGHT key is pressed (narrow mode).
13:32:16 Quit Topy44 (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
13:32:42markunTheLemonMan: I have used the samsung DFU tool if that's what you are talking about
13:33:19TheLemonManmarkun, i mean the protocol and shiz like this
13:35:47 Join funman [0] (~fun@rockbox/developer/funman)
13:36:35funmanFlynDice: you can browse http://www.rockbox.org/irc/log-20100609 and go to previous days with the top bar
13:37:50 Join Topy44 [0] (~topy@my.fastsh.it)
13:38:05 Join ucchan [0] (~ucchan@softbank126102048042.bbtec.net)
13:38:19FlynDicefunman: Thanks!
13:38:42funmanFlynDice: btw, i think the problems with µSD on as3525v2 should be fixed now
13:39:07funmanaccording to the specs we're not doing things correctly though :/
13:39:47FlynDicefunman: as I said above I am completely out of touch right now trying to crawl back in.. What are we not doing correctly?
13:40:15funmanaccording to Figure 4.3 , we should check if the card is busy *after* sending STOP_TRANSMISSION
13:41:09funmanAlso, STOP_TRANSMISSION is optional, because the card should leave DATA or RCV state when "transfer end" / "operation complete"
13:41:20 Join mc2739 [0] (~mc2739@rockbox/developer/mc2739)
13:41:37funmanSTOP_TRANSMISSION only forces the current transfer to abort (but we know the transfer is already finished because the DMA engine told us so)
13:42:16funmanat least the code is similar in sd-as3525 and sd-as3525v2 : we check if the card is busy after DMA has finished the current transfer and before sending STOP_TRANSMISSION
13:43:32FlynDicefunman: I'm looking right now but I thought it said you needed to issue the STOP_TRANSMISSION after the transfer was done.. I've only got about 15 mins here but I'll look some today later
13:43:38 Join JdGordon [0] (~jonno@rockbox/developer/JdGordon)
13:44:12funmanFlynDice: i thought this while reading page 29 of the pdf just below 4.3 figure
13:47:17FlynDicefunman: hmm that's where I thought it was so pehaps I remembered wrong.. there was another place also lemmee see if I can find it
13:52:25 Join anewuser [0] (anewuser@unaffiliated/anewuser)
13:55:43 Join Bagder [0] (~daniel@rockbox/developer/bagder)
13:56:55 Join Llorean [0] (~DarkkOne@rockbox/user/Llorean)
13:57:01 Join GeekShadow [0] (~Antoine@reactos/tester/GeekShadow)
13:57:09 Join teru [0] (~teru@M016207.ppp.dion.ne.jp)
13:57:14funmangevaerts: you told me the play button of the meizu-m6sp was tied to the reset pin of the CPU, or was it on the m6sl ? I'm a bit confused now between those two
13:57:43gevaertsfunman: yes :)
13:57:51gevaertsI don't remember actually...
13:58:47funmanno problem, i'll forgot about your answer and ask you again in some time ;)
13:59:06gevaertsexcellent plan :)
13:59:30gevaertsFS #11388 looks like fun
13:59:31 Join wodz [0] (~wodz@skatol.ch.pw.edu.pl)
13:59:53 Quit Llorean (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
14:00
14:01:04funmanand also points to some trouble someone might encounter when adding support for another filesystem : different forbidden characters in filenames
14:01:16 Quit Topy44 (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
14:02:03***Saving seen data "./dancer.seen"
14:04:56FlynDicefunman: on pdf page 30 under • Block Read there seems to be a difference in the way that READ_SINGLE_BLOCK and READ_MULTIPLE_BLOCK are handled. The way I read that is that if you use READ_MULTIPLE_BLOCK you need to issue STOP_TRANSMISSION after the tranfer is done.
14:05:30FlynDicefunman: I can't find that in the writes section though
14:06:42funmanhm ok
14:06:42funmanperhaps we could issue only 1 WRITE or READ command per loop
14:06:51funmananyway let's wait a bit before touching that code again to be sure it works fine as-is ;)
14:07:24FlynDiceI tried removing the STOP_TRANSMISSION cmd at one point and transfers failed...
14:08:27CIA-6New commit by 03teru (r26720): keyboard: clean up. remove unneeded #ifdefs.
14:09:07funmansame for me
14:09:11 Join Llorean [0] (~DarkkOne@rockbox/user/Llorean)
14:10:06 Join Topy44 [0] (~topy@my.fastsh.it)
14:10:42 Join dfkt [0] (dfkt@unaffiliated/dfkt)
14:12:54 Quit liar (Quit: Verlassend)
14:14:58 Join pamaury [0] (~quassel@rockbox/developer/pamaury)
14:19:40funmanwhat's the slowest ARM cpu we have: PP ?
14:19:43 Quit ucchan (Quit: Leaving...)
14:20:55Bagderyes, I think so
14:28:37wodzThere was a trick to build individual plugins separately. Can someone recall this?
14:29:37gevaertswodz: make <full path to plugin>.rock
14:30:15funmani use $PWD/apps/plugins/x.rock to avoid typing the path
14:30:53wodzthx
14:33:52 Quit FlynDice (Remote host closed the connection)
14:34:57funmanFS #11335 gives decode speed difference between 0.03% and 0.85% (both slower/faster)
14:35:44funmani'm not sure if it's worth adding a macro to have different returns when building with thumb or not
14:37:28Tornedo you mean in general, or only on armv4t?
14:38:37Tornei would generally think it's useful to have ARMv5+ processors pop directly into PC, yes
14:38:47funmanwhy?
14:39:03funmanthat only makes the code 32bits smaller
14:39:10Torneneater, smaller, faster in some cases i think
14:39:26funmannot faster on armv5/armv6
14:39:42 Join kugel [0] (~kugel@rockbox/developer/kugel)
14:39:51Tornemaybe not in terms of pipeline, no
14:39:54Tornebut there is an icache cost, etc
14:39:58 Quit ocin (*.net *.split)
14:39:58 Quit rasher (*.net *.split)
14:40:17funmanyes, i think this explains the slower decoding
14:40:29 Join q_ [0] (~q@dslb-094-221-250-252.pools.arcor-ip.net)
14:40:44 Quit Topy44 (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
14:40:45Tornealso, it just seems unpleasant to univerally include it when it's only needed for the very oldest processors, which are not really being used in new devices
14:40:48q_hi, why is the wiki-viewer not in the standard compiles?
14:41:10Tornei don't htink it's a question of "building with thumb or not", is my point, anyway
14:41:27Torneif thumb can be made to work it's likely that using it for at least some things will be desirable on a lot of targets
14:41:41Torneso it's not unreasonable to assume that it will be used everywhere
14:41:53Lloreanq_: There may be discussion of why on the flyspray task.
14:42:02q_ah ok thx
14:42:03gevaertsq_: the comments on the task explain that pretty well if I remember correctly
14:42:20wodzdoes cube.rock use greylib?
14:42:27gevaertsyes
14:42:37funmanTorne: if we make a macro which gives 'ldm' or 'ldm+bx' based on ARM_ARCH == 4, we could as well do it with ARM_ARCH == 4 && ROCKBOX_USE_THUMB
14:42:58Tornefunman: yes, that bit is free
14:43:05 Join rasher [0] (~rasher@0x5550f5a3.adsl.cybercity.dk)
14:43:05 Quit rasher (Changing host)
14:43:05 Join rasher [0] (~rasher@rockbox/developer/rasher)
14:43:25Tornefunman: something like POPRET(r3,r4,r5) ?
14:43:35funmanyeah sounds good
14:43:39 Join ocin [0] (nico@irc.core.ws)
14:43:59Tornewhich either adds pc to the list, or adds lr and then a bx instruction
14:44:03funmanbtw do you know a linker which is not gnu ld, but is compatible with gnu ld linker scripts ? (RVCT use its own "scatter files")
14:44:52 Quit Rob2222 (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
14:44:58funmani think the gnu ld bug i showed you at devcon happens when arm->thumb switch is mixed with long calls
14:45:24 Join Rob2222 [0] (~Miranda@p4FDCA96A.dip.t-dialin.net)
14:45:28funmanbut after a workaround binary still doesn't boot on PP :/
14:48:47 Quit Torne (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)
14:49:55q_hey there are way to many comments in the flyspray patch.... I'm in 2008 now, but still haven't read a 3rd of it (and still didnt find the explanation)
14:50:47wodzamiconn: I tested Your patch to greylib and it gives when unboosted (45MHz) CPUload 70% -> 63% greyscale 1/1: 31.3 fps -> 38.6 fps
14:51:16 Quit Farthen (Read error: Operation timed out)
14:51:40wodzamiconn: boosted (124MHz) CPUload 52% -> 47% greyscale 1/1: 137.5 fps -> 152.0 fps
14:51:46 Join Topy44 [0] (~topy@my.fastsh.it)
14:52:29wodzamiconn: cube looks ok so this optimization is worth commiting
14:54:45 Join Torne [0] (torne@rockbox/developer/Torne)
14:57:34kugelTorne: why uglify assembly even more? :(
14:58:06CIA-6New commit by 03teru (r26721): simplify parse_list. don't search for terminating separator or parenthesis when '-' is set. ...
14:59:29 Join robin0800 [0] (~quassel@cpc2-brig8-0-0-cust964.brig.cable.ntl.com)
15:00
15:00:01q_pfew, finally found the part with the discussion
15:00:13q_and it sounds like it could be in th enext build :)
15:00:59Tornekugel: asm is ugly? :)
15:01:06funmangevaerts: did you check at which address the code is executed on meizu m6sl dfu ?
15:01:18Tornekugel: seriously, though, it seems wasteful to generate unneccecary instructions just because one cpu we support is dumb
15:01:54kugelI think one extra instruction which doesn't even affect speed in most cases isn't wasteful
15:03:08TorneI think assuming it doesn't affect speed just because the chart says so is silly, though
15:03:16Torneit still affects icache hit rate
15:03:27Tornein a hypothetical perfect memory system it might be the same speed :)
15:04:47funmani can't explain the speed up though
15:07:32mc2739JdGordon: are you aware of problems with the %Vp tag?
15:07:41JdGordonno
15:07:49Tornekugel: and i really don't think it's that ugly.
15:08:03Tornekugel: macroing asm instructions goes with the territory
15:10:43mc2739JdGordon: this %Vp|1|%s%Tn|| converts to this %Vp(1,%%s%%Tn,)
15:10:58mc2739note doubled %
15:11:49 Join evilnick_B [0] (~0c140464@rockbox/staff/evilnick)
15:12:05JdGordonhehe nice
15:12:10 Quit anewuser (Quit: for SELL 2 by the price of 1 now!)
15:13:10gevaertsfunman: I'm pretty sure it's the RAM address, but I can be wrong
15:14:05funmani'll use the working revision to check it, i can't see a difference between the working binary (r11826) and the not working one (svn)
15:24:09wodzamiconn: see http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/LcdFrameRate for full log
15:27:15 Part LinusN
15:30:14CIA-6New commit by 03jdgordon (r26722): fix %Vp updating...
15:30:17JdGordonmc2739: fixed
15:35:26 Join jgarvey [0] (~jgarvey@cpe-065-190-066-089.nc.res.rr.com)
15:39:27 Join Jaykay [0] (~chatzilla@p5DC579B8.dip.t-dialin.net)
15:46:56teruJdGordon: i'm looking at skin_parser.c. i think the check whether it is in conditional or not in parse_progressbar (line near 1300) can be removed now, right?
15:47:19JdGordonprobably not.. let me check
15:48:06JdGordonwhich line? I dont see it
15:48:25JdGordonbecause im blind...
15:48:43JdGordonyes, should be removable
15:49:14JdGordonteru: I'm planning on dumping the entire engine(or at least skin_parser.c) soon... so im not spending much time in there
15:49:21JdGordonbut yes, feel free to remove that
15:49:35TheLemonManSamsung YP-Q2 firmware has been cracked as of now!
15:50:00mc2739JdGordon: thanks - looks good now
15:50:14JdGordonmc2739: care to try a possibly breaking patch
15:50:15JdGordon?
15:50:39JdGordon11133
15:50:47JdGordonhopefully you wont notice any change
15:50:51mc2739sure
15:54:55 Quit grndslm (Quit: Leaving)
16:00
16:01:17mc2739Zagor: have you seen the Build client stats theming problem - http://build.rockbox.org/data/26721-clients.html
16:02:06***Saving seen data "./dancer.seen"
16:02:08Zagormc2739: oh. thanks.
16:06:44CIA-6New commit by 03teru (r26723): some clean up. add checks for terminating ')'.
16:08:09 Join Farthen [0] (~Farthen@static.225.178.40.188.clients.your-server.de)
16:10:43mc2739JdGordon: testing with FS #11133 and everything looks pretty good. I am seeing a little bit slower response on the playback icon change, but that is the very last line in my sbs file. I guess that rearranging the file would improve that.
16:10:57wodzI narrowed down increased power consumption of HD200 to be usb_init() function :-) Now I have figure out what's wrong with it
16:11:49JdGordonmc2739: thats odd... I wouldnt have expected any speed difference
16:14:45Zagoraha, it's all bagder's fault
16:17:42S_a_i_n_tthere'll be quite a visable difference in theme loading if I'm right, with some themes worse than others. if tags are drawn when they're git then there'll be a visable difference between the first and last object drawn as themes currently are not optimised for this, rather than the now when things are all drawn in a lump at the end of parsing.
16:17:53S_a_i_n_ts/git/hit/
16:18:13S_a_i_n_tsome rearranging of the theme could prevent the worst of it though.
16:18:30mc2739JdGordon: it looks like it is only the fm-play/fm-mute icon
16:19:12JdGordonshow me the skin?
16:19:52CIA-6New commit by 03zagor (r26724): Put back the www.rockbox.org prefix so build.rockbox.org works again.
16:20:32 Join liar [0] (~liar@91-114-251-168.adsl.highway.telekom.at)
16:21:54mc2739JdGordon: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-76cadd0f.html
16:23:22JdGordonare they in the fms or sbs?
16:25:09S_a_i_n_t.sbs
16:25:40S_a_i_n_tit's a pretty poorly laid out theme...which is what I worry about with this way of drawing things.
16:25:58S_a_i_n_tthemes designed for it would be cool in theory, but none are yet.
16:26:28S_a_i_n_tby poorly laid out I mean the code, I haven't actually seen it in action.
16:26:31 Join fyrestorm [0] (~nnscript@static-71-249-251-152.nycmny.east.verizon.net)
16:26:33mc2739JdGordon: sbs - line 192
16:28:50JdGordonwell nothing obviously looks bad
16:28:55JdGordonhow noticable is it?
16:29:02chrissavery1JdGordon: FS #11387 most likely caused by #6 - audio dropouts patch. This made a big improvement on Fuze. I expect there is a difference in lcd buffer type that causes crappy Nano2G behaviour.
16:29:19 Nick chrissavery1 is now known as chrissavery (~chris@ppp-58-9-185-144.revip2.asianet.co.th)
16:29:30JdGordonok
16:31:14S_a_i_n_tchrissavery: "crappy Nano2G behaviour"?
16:31:45*S_a_i_n_t hasn't really noticed anything different between the Nano1 and 2G
16:32:17chrissaveryaccording to FS #11387 PF should be jerky on Nano2G.
16:33:00mc2739JdGordon: it is noticeable - like the playback icon when pause on fade/stop is enabled
16:33:03*S_a_i_n_t wonders why that theme shows AA conditional to hold, but true in both cases: .sbs line 96 "%?mh<%Cd|%Cd>"
16:33:12chrissaverytry scolling PF while music playing.
16:33:14S_a_i_n_tthat's just....odd. and unnecessary.
16:33:23S_a_i_n_tthere are a few silly bits like that.
16:34:12JdGordonbieber: ping
16:34:25S_a_i_n_talso line 94
16:34:42mc2739JdGordon: looks like albumart in the sbs has a problem also - not sure if it is this patch
16:34:44 Quit Zarggg (Ping timeout: 272 seconds)
16:34:52S_a_i_n_tmc2739: Have you noticed that? you could *really* trim the fat out of this theme
16:35:21S_a_i_n_tmc2739: see above: it's a double positive conditional?
16:35:36JdGordonthat wont really affect performance thoguh
16:36:02mc2739S_a_i_n_t: it isn't my theme, I was just using it for testing
16:36:24 Quit wodz (Quit: Leaving)
16:37:13S_a_i_n_tmc2739: I know it's not your theme, just wondering if all the sillness with irrelevant conditionals (I spot at least 3) would speed things up.
16:38:28JdGordonactually yeah it could
16:38:51JdGordonit clears each image area on the false sides
16:39:04JdGordonumm...
16:39:08JdGordonno, ignore me
16:39:19S_a_i_n_twell, the total load time would be the same...but since stuff is being drawn as it's hit, it would appear that it takes longer.
16:39:45S_a_i_n_tas you'd see the first tags...parsing, more tags...parsing, last tags.
16:40:04S_a_i_n_ts/would/*should*/
16:41:26CIA-6New commit by 03teru (r26725): text viewer: don't load font if it is the same font currently used.
16:41:53 Join MethoS- [0] (~clemens@134.102.106.250)
16:42:34S_a_i_n_tline 146 in that theme could go completely and not be missed at all... (sbs)
16:42:52S_a_i_n_tthis is the "edge case" I was thinking about, weird code.
16:43:10mc2739JdGordon: FS#
16:43:45mc2739JdGordon: FS #11133 is causing the issue with albumart in sbs
16:44:09S_a_i_n_tin the same theme?
16:44:28mc2739yes
16:44:52S_a_i_n_tit's *very* messy...could you try say..."cabbiev2"?
16:45:28S_a_i_n_tthere are *quite* a fer things in that sbs/wps that are only clutter, more stuff to parse, more time to load stuff
16:45:34S_a_i_n_t*few
16:45:43mc2739well, for this issue, that would not help
16:46:26S_a_i_n_twhat? clutter or cabbie? (I lost you...)
16:47:42S_a_i_n_tthis theme assumes that every little bit needs to be a viewport. simple "blank space" ( you can find it commented) gets its own viewport.
16:47:44mc2739S_a_i_n_t: I'm talking about albumart in the sbs
16:48:50S_a_i_n_tit shouldn't be specific to the .sbs though. if it is, I can't think of a reason.
16:49:24S_a_i_n_tother than this particular .sbs and its pretty major coding flaws.
16:49:31ZagorJdGordon: that dependency issue is strange
16:49:40JdGordonand annoying :p
16:50:26mc2739S_a_i_n_t: if it is really such a problem for you, why don't you fix it up, or let the author know what is wrong so he can fix it up
16:50:40Zagorit's not a straight dependency issue either. lang.h has been created, otherwise the compiler would barf with "missing file". for some reason it just doesn't contain all the lang defines (yet?)
16:50:53S_a_i_n_tI'm wondering if this is the sole issue, is it the only theme you've tested?
16:51:00S_a_i_n_tthat's all I want to know really...
16:51:32Zagorwe're drifting into cache coherency debugging, which is nasty territory
16:51:40S_a_i_n_tif it happens with all .sbs with aa, sweet...if not, start commenting lines, if I could test right now, I would.
16:51:53CIA-6New commit by 03jdgordon (r26726): fix %C, and the viewport colour tags so they parse
16:51:58Zagorespecially since it only happens in 1/100 compiles...
16:52:42JdGordonif it happens on my desktop it will keep happening untill I do a make with no -j
16:52:52JdGordoneven after a make clean
16:53:43Zagorif/when you get that, please copy away lang.h so I can get a look
16:54:01JdGordonok
16:54:07Zagor"even after make clean" sounds really spooky
16:55:16 Join Buschel [0] (~~andree@p54A3E4AD.dip.t-dialin.net)
16:55:22gevaertsIIRC lang.h is incomplete in those cases
16:55:53TheLemonMannandboot.sb is the nandloader right ?
16:57:13mc2739S_a_i_n_t: I'm not going to troubleshoot a theme that I don't regularly use. I'm just testing a patch for JdGordon and noting differences I am seeing with various themes. If themes break with this patch, that is good to know so that theme authors can be told about the breakage.
16:58:01*S_a_i_n_t gives up..
17:00
17:04:56 Quit teru (Quit: Quit)
17:05:14 Join einhirn [0] (~Miranda@bsod.rz.tu-clausthal.de)
17:06:50 Part Zagor
17:08:16 Join jordoex [0] (~Jordan@S0106002129693a39.vc.shawcable.net)
17:11:48JdGordonif domonoky comes online (and irc logs stay down) can somene let him know that yes the skin updater should be fininshed and fully working now?
17:17:23JdGordonmc2739: is there an error on line 54 of the sbs?
17:18:50mc2739that reminds me, I think I have a patch for updatetheme.pl
17:18:51 Quit blithe (Remote host closed the connection)
17:19:00S_a_i_n_tJdGordon: You mean the "/"s?
17:19:05 Join blithe [0] (~blithe@72.14.176.144)
17:19:10mc2739JdGordon: no, original is the same as converted
17:19:24JdGordon% at the end of the line
17:20:00S_a_i_n_tdo "/"s not need any special treatment?
17:20:04JdGordonnope
17:20:10S_a_i_n_tgood to know.
17:20:17JdGordon% at the end of the line is curious though... definetly broekn
17:20:21JdGordonall hail the new parser!
17:20:22 Part jordoex
17:20:41 Join jordoex [0] (~Jordan@S0106002129693a39.vc.shawcable.net)
17:20:45S_a_i_n_tJdGordon: With this theme...there's a big chance it was there beforehand.
17:21:10S_a_i_n_tI feel obligated to contact the author...how could I do so?
17:22:52*JdGordon really wishes he knew what he was going to do about the progressbar types soon
17:23:10mc2739S_a_i_n_t: http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=24894.0 has the forum names of original author and update author
17:23:19S_a_i_n_tin what way? tags, or "how to do it in general"?
17:23:25JdGordontags
17:23:45JdGordonI want to allow fill type + slider type + both
17:23:55S_a_i_n_t+vertical?
17:24:02JdGordonand direction
17:25:32JdGordon%pd(type, fillimage, x, y, width, height, slider image, vert/horiz) ?
17:25:48JdGordonwith pretty much all being optional except the type
17:26:05JdGordontype being "fill" "slider" "fill+slider"
17:26:07S_a_i_n_tpd(type, fillimage, x, y, width, height, slider image) ( vert/horiz)
17:26:46S_a_i_n_talso (filldirection) if possible
17:27:28JdGordonthis is where named args would be very useful... %pb(type, x, y, w, h, fill_img=blaa.bmp, direction=left)
17:29:30S_a_i_n_t%pb(type, x, y, w, h, fill_img=blaa.bmp) (%l or %r) (%v or %h)?
17:29:39S_a_i_n_tImagine that without the "or"s
17:29:53JdGordonno, that complicates things ALOT
17:30:03S_a_i_n_tahhh...I see :/
17:30:11S_a_i_n_tlooks good though ;)
17:31:56 Quit Buschel (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
17:32:02JdGordonI think I'd change it to %pb(x,y,w,h,...) where the ... would allow named args for type, fill_img, slide_img, direction, horiz
17:32:31JdGordoneverything is optional...
17:32:36JdGordonhow messy would that be to use?
17:35:00 Join domonoky [0] (~Domonoky@rockbox/developer/domonoky)
17:35:37JdGordondomonoky: hey, yeah the skin updater is ready...
17:36:01 Quit evilnick_B (Quit: Page closed)
17:36:12domonokygood, unfortunatly i dont have the correct file access rights on the server :-/
17:36:15JdGordonthere is a possibility I change a few tags still though, but they should be simple to do manually, or...
17:36:16 Join stoffel [0] (~quassel@p57B4D3BD.dip.t-dialin.net)
17:36:22JdGordonok, so I have some time then :)
17:36:53domonokyi dont think you will do them manually on a few hundred themes..
17:37:16gevaertsdomonoky: is there currently a way on the theme site to get all reported themes? I managed to get them all by looking through all targets, but...
17:37:22domonokyunless you have too much time :-)
17:37:54domonokygevaerts: there is a link to all themes on the frontpage, then you can filter for reported..
17:38:18gevaertsWhy did I miss that?
17:40:03domonokybecause its hidden in plain sight.. :-)
17:40:35 Join kaylinsigswort [0] (~Zigtown@CPE00259ce0fdb2-CM0014f8cc807a.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
17:40:45*JdGordon doesnt like it when things are stupidy simple to implement
17:42:28JdGordonyeah, I am going to change the bar tag...
17:44:06JdGordonx,y,width,height,file
17:44:18*JdGordon adds a nice little feature to the parser
17:45:37 Join sebi_ [0] (~sebi@95.90.71.145)
17:45:38 Quit pamaury (Remote host closed the connection)
17:49:31 Quit sebi_ (Client Quit)
17:53:15JdGordonbieber: ping ping ping :p
17:56:55 Join lem|ON [0] (~lem0n@ppp-204-215.32-151.iol.it)
17:58:24 Quit tchan (Quit: WeeChat 0.3.3-dev)
18:00
18:00:24 Quit TheLemonMan (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
18:00:43kugelgevaerts: it should be possible to make ROCKBOX_DIR a runtime variable (for sim/app only), so that most of io.c wouldn't be needed
18:01:31kugelbut I think it would require showing the entire filesystem in the filebrowser which is apparently desired by some people anyway
18:02:02gevaertsYes, and considered undesirable by others :)
18:02:08***Saving seen data "./dancer.seen"
18:02:33JdGordon−−root= and −−mount= options should be used
18:02:57JdGordonand a configuration file read at boot instead of command line args
18:03:05 Quit petur (Quit: home)
18:03:51 Quit GeekShadow (Quit: The cake is a lie !)
18:04:48 Join evilnick_B [0] (~0c140464@rockbox/staff/evilnick)
18:08:53domonokyJdGordon: file access rights are now changed, so i could upgrade the themes on the site, when you are ready.
18:09:08JdGordonjust double checking this diff...
18:09:37JdGordonah SHIT! wasnt working in a clean tree :'(
18:10:13JdGordonpatch cleany undoes though so im ok :)
18:15:06CIA-6New commit by 03jdgordon (r26727): SKIN BREAK: %pb, %bl and %pv (bar types) changed so the image is the last param instead of the first. skin updater, skins and manual all updated. ...
18:15:15 Quit DerPapst (Quit: Leaving.)
18:15:20JdGordondomonoky: ok, go nuts :)
18:15:29kugeldomonoky: don't :)
18:15:37 Join DerPapst [0] (~Alexander@dslb-088-069-131-174.pools.arcor-ip.net)
18:15:39*domonoky goes breaking the themesite.. :-)
18:15:39kugelhttp://svn.rockbox.org/viewvc.cgi/trunk/apps/gui/skin_engine/skin_parser.c?r1=26727&r2=26726&pathrev=26727
18:16:21JdGordongrr... missed it
18:16:30JdGordonkugel: dont you trust me? :D
18:16:51kugelnot always :P
18:17:19CIA-6New commit by 03jdgordon (r26728): crappy editor and crappy svn missing crappy merge crappy crappy 2am crappy
18:17:20kugelthat was the first diff I clicked (and I notoriously look at every revision)
18:17:24 Quit jordoex (Quit: Leaving.)
18:17:37 Quit markun (Ping timeout: 258 seconds)
18:20:27 Quit DerPapst (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
18:20:32kugeldomonoky: when will it be finished?
18:21:33gevaertskugel: the problem with dynamic ROCKBOX_DIR is that it's usually used as a static string to be concatenated by the preprocessor
18:22:16kugelgevaerts: yes, ROCKBOX_DIR "/rocks" would need fixing, but the rest should work without changes
18:22:33domonokykugel: dont know, i found abother problem.. i cant svn up on the server.
18:22:53JdGordonyeah so #define ROCKOBX_DIR "<>" or something and replace that on all file calls
18:22:59JdGordonslow but simple
18:23:04gevaertsWhat rest? From what I can see about all uses are like that
18:24:04JdGordonor #define a bunch of functions for it
18:25:13funmanJdGordon: '<' is a valid filename
18:25:33gevaertsI actually think it should be split. It would be nice to have one directory for the normal install and one with settings and user-supplied add-ons
18:25:42S_a_i_n_tJdGordon: Double checking, my playbar line is now "%pb(-,-,-,-,Playbar.bmp)"?
18:25:50JdGordonyeah
18:26:16JdGordongevaerts: have you seen the FS task for this?
18:26:30JdGordonquite a bit of opposition to that idea
18:26:48gevaertsJdGordon: I'm speaking in the RaaA context
18:26:54gevaertsand no, I don't think I've seen it
18:27:43JdGordonFS #7657
18:27:49 Join Stephen__ [0] (~S@86.42.18.16)
18:29:56 Join toffe82 [0] (~chatzilla@12.169.218.14)
18:30:37gevaertsJdGordon: I mainly see a lot of arguing about details there :)
18:31:41gevaertsAnyway, the reason I think it's desirable is that on most OSes these days (and at least one phone OS, I don't know the others) a user typically can't even write to standard software installation directories
18:32:03gevaertsThat means that either RaaA will seriously deviate from that model, or we need split directories
18:32:15JdGordonyeah
18:32:39gevaertsI don't particularly want that on a DAP
18:32:58JdGordonin the sim it would be handy
18:33:34 Join pamaury [0] (~pamaury@rockbox/developer/pamaury)
18:33:40kugelthe sim should continue simulating how it's layed out on target
18:33:41 Quit paddy_melon (Read error: Operation timed out)
18:33:47gevaertsYes, but in the sim you hit that nice "It should be as close as possible to the real target" issue :)
18:34:00kugelI don't see how it would be nice on the sim
18:34:41gevaertseasier to keep your config
18:35:03kugelthat's all, isn't it?
18:35:16kugelthe rest is target dependant
18:35:28 Part pondlife
18:38:16 Join TheLemonMan [0] (~lem0n@ppp-204-215.32-151.iol.it)
18:40:48 Quit lem|ON (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)
18:41:38 Quit domonoky (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
18:42:55 Quit pamaury (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
18:43:20 Join domonoky [0] (~Domonoky@rockbox/developer/domonoky)
18:44:01 Join phanboy4 [0] (~benji@c-174-49-112-244.hsd1.ga.comcast.net)
18:51:30 Join DataGhost [0] (~dataghost@unaffiliated/dataghost)
18:53:04 Join CaptainKwel [0] (~jason@207-237-113-115.c3-0.nyr-ubr1.nyr.ny.cable.rcn.com)
18:53:53 Quit stoffel (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)
18:54:30 Quit liar (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
18:54:31 Join Zarggg [0] (~zarggg@65-78-69-194.c3-0.eas-ubr6.atw-eas.pa.cable.rcn.com)
18:54:54 Join pamaury [0] (~pamaury@rockbox/developer/pamaury)
18:57:42 Quit flydutch (Quit: /* empty */)
18:58:22 Join mhe [0] (~qwerty@unaffiliated/mhe)
18:58:49mheif i install rockbox on my nano 1st gen, will the original firmware be overwritten?
18:59:03mheor can i easily revert, or how does that work
19:00
19:00:06mc2739mhe: Rockbox allows you to dual boot
19:00:14funmancheck the manual, it is explained
19:00:17mheoh
19:00:46radagast1don't forget - rockbox...erm...rocks! :D
19:00:54mhe:)
19:01:20mhei heard someone say it had a feature to resume audio books or long audio files, that got me interested
19:01:48mhereal pain in the ass to fastforward several hours, if you even remember where you were
19:04:21 Quit Zarggg (Remote host closed the connection)
19:07:40 Join Jerom [0] (~Jerom@79.132.52.105)
19:08:38 Quit FOAD (Quit: I'll be back)
19:08:55 Join bertrik [0] (~bertrik@ip117-49-211-87.adsl2.static.versatel.nl)
19:09:01 Quit bertrik (Changing host)
19:09:01 Join bertrik [0] (~bertrik@rockbox/developer/bertrik)
19:10:46domonokyJdGordon: i have now run the conversion on the themesite.. but now many many themes fail all checkwps... will now update checkwps and run it again :-)
19:13:11 Join FOAD [0] (~dok@83.160.60.104)
19:13:22 Join Zarggg [0] (~zarggg@65-78-69-194.c3-0.eas-ubr6.atw-eas.pa.cable.rcn.com)
19:14:01q_has there ever been the Idea to make a simplified, grafical main-menue? Big buttons and stuff?
19:14:25Bagderprobably
19:15:56q_and seperate touchscreen-modes for menue and now-playing screens?
19:16:24q_I usually use my fingers, which works for touch-themes, but not for the menue
19:17:18 Join paddy_melon [0] (~paddy_mel@static-76-73-84-44.members.bytebistro.com)
19:22:19 Join DerPapst [0] (~Alexander@p5099d40e.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
19:24:37 Quit Zarggg (Remote host closed the connection)
19:26:59 Part chrissavery
19:28:34 Join stoffel [0] (~quassel@p57B4D3BD.dip.t-dialin.net)
19:28:39domonokythemesite conversion is now finished.. please report all missing/not-converted/broken themes
19:28:50 Quit paddy_melon (Quit: ZNC - http://znc.sourceforge.net)
19:29:56 Quit DerPapst (Quit: Leaving.)
19:30:56 Quit Stummi (Excess Flood)
19:31:06 Join Stummi [0] (stummi@doppeldenk.org)
19:34:32q_domonoky: jBox and jBox_white are missing (checking just the D2 skins)
19:35:20q_will the rockbox util get the new skins now?
19:36:20Stephen__did anyone ever download jbox_white, coz i did and it was just jbox no white at all!
19:36:26domonokyno, it will still get the old ones i think.
19:36:32domonokywe need a new rbutil release for that.
19:36:38saratogafunman: is the reason theres no hotkey on the clip+ due to a lack of buttons?
19:36:52q_Stephen__, i did not :)
19:39:26Stephen__check it on the old site
19:39:33q_how comes the coverflow sorts the tracks different to everything else? seems to be the only one sorting by tags *and* reading numbers instead of digits
19:39:36domonokyhm, jBox fails checkwps with: "Invalid parameter list for token 2" The line is: %X(jBox_bg.bmp)
19:39:37Stephen__i wanted to change it for h3xx but it was black
19:39:56domonokyJdGordon: whats wrong with that ?`and i blame the skinupdater :-)
19:41:38q_ah and how comes there are skins which refuse to change the menue text or display icons? (the FSM skin)
19:42:37domonokyJdGordon: according to the SkinBreakChange wiki that should be correct, but checkwps fails ?
19:42:37bieberJdGordon: Here
19:43:06 Part watto
19:43:09bluebroth3rdomonoky: have you pushed the rbutilqt.php changes to the new theme site?
19:43:10domonokyq_: they probably just dont contain the neccessary thing to theme that ?
19:43:22domonokyah, thats missing.
19:43:41q_ok
19:44:01domonokybluebroth3r: it seems i already done that :-)
19:44:08mheif i bookmark a file, all i should need to do to resume is go to the bookmarks and clicking resume, right?
19:44:09bluebroth3rnice :)
19:44:16gevaertsCan one still access the old-format themes?
19:44:58bluebroth3rgevaerts: yes: http://themes.rockbox.org/oldsite/www/
19:45:19funmansaratoga: i don't know about the clip keymap
19:45:22CIA-6New commit by 03Domonoky (r26729): allow uploading of screenshots with +-2pixel difference to the screensize, to allow screenshots from the clip simulator.
19:45:31saratogai wonder if we could solve that and our hold problem by adding software hold to the hotkey list, and then making home a hotkey
19:45:32gevaertsbluebroth3r: ah, right
19:45:42funmansaratoga: lack of hotkey just means nobody assigned one but i think it could be possible
19:46:07funmanand add software hold to all targets?
19:46:16domonokygevaerts: take again a close look to the links on the themepage :-)
19:47:11gevaertsdomonoky: I can't hide a theme on the old site!
19:47:26gevaertsWarning: rename(/home/themes/www/oldsite/www/themes/176x220/arboxwidgets_s_r35/arboxWidgets_S_r35.zip,../../../oldprivate/themes/176x220/arboxwidgets_s_r35/arboxWidgets_S_r35.zip) [function.rename]: Permission denied in /home/themes/oldprivate/themesite.class.php on line 452
19:47:59saratogafunman: probably worth ifdef'ing software hold since its fairly useless on other targets
19:48:17saratogaand i think it takes some bin size as well
19:48:22domonokyoh, another permision problem. the webserver want to move the theme to the private dir, but cant :-)
19:48:33funmansaratoga: there is HAVE_BUTTON_HOLD already i think
19:48:36domonokyBut it dont think its need to admin the old site anymore.
19:48:52funmandon't we have a keymap expert ? :'(
19:48:55domonokyits just so people can download the older themes till 3.7 is out.
19:49:00gevaertsit seems early to de-facto drop support for 3.6 themes
19:49:18gevaertsWe want to encourage people to run a release after all
19:49:36domonokygevaerts: we dont drop it really.. the older themes are still there.
19:49:58domonokyin a few days even rbutil will be able to install the old themes again..
19:50:00gevaertsdomonoky: we might not drop the themes, but we definitely drop support this way
19:50:01saratogai'm still waiting on my clip+ to get here so i can try this out
19:50:11gevaertsCan one still upload new old-format themes?
19:50:57domonokyhm.. perhaps i should remove the release checkwps from the converted site, or else that would be possible.
19:51:22gevaertsCan they be uploaded to the copy?
19:51:28domonokyyes
19:51:47bluebroth3rRockbox Utility _is_ able to handle old themes (or to be exact, new themes). The problem is just that this hasn't been released ;-)
19:52:04gevaertsok. I think it's definitely a good idea to fix the permissions then :)
19:52:06domonokygevaerts: or atleast it should work if we didnt forget some permissions or other small things.
19:53:16gevaertsOh, and I think we should make the redirect text a bit bolder :)
19:53:45*gevaerts has no idea how many people use rbutil to install themes and how many download straight from the website
19:54:05 Quit CGL (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
19:54:33domonokygevaerts: feel free to change the website, its in svn :-)
19:54:35 Join Buschel [0] (~~andree@p54A3DD49.dip.t-dialin.net)
19:54:41bluebroth3rsomeone with access to the webserver logs should be able to figure that. Rockbox Utility sends its own user agent string since a while
19:54:56gevaertsdomonoky: sure, but I want to make sure people don't disagree too much about this first
19:57:47 Quit togetic (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
20:00
20:01:12 Join davharster [0] (~hartmand@ool-44c117b9.dyn.optonline.net)
20:02:10***Saving seen data "./dancer.seen"
20:02:19 Join GeekShadow [0] (~Antoine@reactos/tester/GeekShadow)
20:07:15 Join petur [0] (~petur@rockbox/developer/petur)
20:07:29domonokygevaerts: permission problem should be fixed.
20:08:10domonokyi also removed the current checkwps binarys for the copy, so you can only upload old syntacs themes on the copy and only new ones on the main themesite.
20:08:17funmanmeizu m6sl makes me crazy
20:08:36*domonoky starts another checkwps run on the themesite copy...
20:10:51 Nick fxb is now known as fxb__ (~felixbrun@h1252615.stratoserver.net)
20:13:37CIA-6New commit by 03funman (r26730): meizu m6sl: load code from IRAM, not FLASH (it eases debugging)
20:16:36 Quit jgarvey (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
20:17:18bertrikfunman, s5l8700 i2c no longer worked for me after some nano 2g changes, you probably have to go back a few version if you want to experiment with stuff over i2c on the meizum6sl
20:17:27 Quit Jerom (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
20:18:02bertrikfunman, does display on the meizu m6sl work for you yet?
20:18:10funmanjust backlight for now
20:18:22funmanwho needs more ? :-)
20:19:02funmanthe m6sp is charging, i'll test if my yesterday commit on meizu_dfu works with it
20:20:01kugelgah, one of my themes is broken now!
20:21:45 Join DerPapst [0] (~Alexander@p5797CA12.dip.t-dialin.net)
20:23:49kugelhm, Azure Whisper hasn't been converted
20:23:58funmanlcd id seems to be 0x64 on m6sl
20:24:22bertrikdo we have a driver for that (/me should probably look himself)
20:24:29*kugel is confused
20:24:46funmanbertrik: lcd-m6sl.c has some code for I/O but not for LCD registers
20:25:15funmani am impressed by the number of documents we have for meizus
20:25:35kugelthe .sbs parses OK even though it's also not converted
20:25:41funmanin fact there are too much, i don't know what to read first ;)
20:25:43kugelJdGordon, domonoky: ^
20:26:35kugelalso; the git mirror isn't updating anymore
20:27:48*domonoky wonders why this theme wasnt converted..
20:28:08*domonoky tries to convert it explizitly.
20:28:30bertrikfunman, nice eh? I think I also have some samsung utility that sends a NAND util application in DFU mode, so you can identify and read blocks of NAND memory
20:29:01funmanwouldn't it be easier to reuse the nano2g usb code?
20:29:35kugeldomonoky: I have a suspicion
20:29:43kugelwhitespace in the file name
20:29:52kugeldiff is failing on it
20:30:02bertrikfunman, yeah maybe, never tried that, I think the nano2g uses a s5l8701 which is slightly different though
20:30:22 Join watto [0] (~watto@193.203.81.165)
20:30:41domonokyoh failure in the updatetheme.pl
20:31:20 Join paddy_melon [0] (~paddy_mel@static-76-73-84-44.members.bytebistro.com)
20:32:43bertrikfunman, I simplified the description of the recovery mode (DFU) quite a bit, does it still match your experience?
20:32:43scorche|shbum bum bummmmmmmm
20:33:17domonokycan someone with perl knowledge try to fix updatetheme.pl for that ?
20:33:55domonokykugel: the diff is not important, but the spaces cause mv to use the wrong path..
20:34:15funmanbertrik: not exactly: i only press M on the m6sl
20:35:07 Join Zarggg [0] (~zarggg@65-78-69-194.c3-0.eas-ubr6.atw-eas.pa.cable.rcn.com)
20:35:31kugeldomonoky: still not correct after fixing mv
20:35:44kugelfor some reason there's no new theme.zip
20:35:46bertrikhm, I'll try that on the m6sp too. I guess plugging USB also wakes up the player so POWER may not be needed that way
20:36:51 Join Peter93 [0] (~IRC-Clien@port-92-202-119-156.dynamic.qsc.de)
20:37:28 Join hebz0rl [0] (~hebz0rl@dslb-088-067-203-228.pools.arcor-ip.net)
20:37:33kugeldomonoky: the problem is probably also that the .zip itself has a _ instead of a whitespace, unlike the files in the .zip
20:37:39kugelor another problem :)
20:38:05 Join togetic [0] (~togetic@unaffiliated/ibuffy)
20:38:08 Quit Peter93 (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
20:38:17domonokyyes, the themesite replaces those nasty characters... can please convert it your self and reupload ? :-)
20:38:58kugeldomonoky: I will, I wanted to add a fms anyway
20:39:48funmanPDAT1 &= ~(1<<3); doesn't trigger power-off on m6l
20:39:50funman+s
20:42:44kugeldomonoky: it at least converted correctly
20:43:13 Join bmbl [0] (~Miranda@unaffiliated/bmbl)
20:44:00kugelwhen do we want to start to convert some targets to eabi builds?
20:44:15kugelthe entire AMS line should be safe
20:44:36funmango go go
20:44:58bertrikI see no problem starting with those then :)
20:45:11funmanalso i want to add -Os to clipv1/c200v2/m200v4 but there are some warnings (i believe ranma fixed those already)
20:45:20kugelconfigure needs some changes to support different default compilers
20:45:25bertrikyeah, I saw a couple of those too
20:46:08bertrik-Os optimises for size, does this have impact on speed then?
20:46:10*kugel wonders if roolku has eabi gcc already
20:46:49funmanbertrik: yes i posted results today i think
20:47:00funmanit's a bit slower
20:55:04bertrikI guess for those targets, size is more important than speed
20:58:08 Part watto
21:00
21:00:26 Quit stoffel (Remote host closed the connection)
21:05:46 Quit davharster (Quit: Leaving.)
21:07:21 Join lem|ON [0] (~lem0n@ppp-204-215.32-151.iol.it)
21:09:22 Join Strife1989 [0] (~Strife89@adsl-80-132-173.mcn.bellsouth.net)
21:09:47 Quit robin0800 (Remote host closed the connection)
21:09:49 Quit TheLemonMan (Ping timeout: 245 seconds)
21:10:02 Quit Buschel (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
21:10:30 Join TheLemonMan [0] (~lem0n@ppp-204-215.32-151.iol.it)
21:12:10 Quit Strife89 (Ping timeout: 272 seconds)
21:12:31 Nick Strife1989 is now known as Strife89 (~Strife89@adsl-80-132-173.mcn.bellsouth.net)
21:12:57 Quit lem|ON (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
21:15:24 Quit TheLemonMan (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
21:16:01 Join TheLemonMan [0] (~lem0n@ppp-204-215.32-151.iol.it)
21:16:07 Quit hebz0rl (Quit: Ex-Chat)
21:20:09 Quit TheLemonMan (Client Quit)
21:30:21 Join hebz0rl [0] (~hebz0rl@dslb-088-067-203-228.pools.arcor-ip.net)
21:35:32 Join krazykit` [0] (~kkit@adsl-76-240-219-142.dsl.ipltin.sbcglobal.net)
21:35:33 Quit krazykit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
21:36:00 Join jgarvey [0] (~jgarvey@cpe-065-190-066-089.nc.res.rr.com)
21:36:02bluebroth3rgrmbl
21:39:08 Join notlistening [0] (~tom@94-195-105-95.zone9.bethere.co.uk)
21:39:51notlisteningdomonoky, did what i put on the bug make any sense as to the problem?
21:40:36 Quit jgarvey (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
21:44:49 Quit kugel (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
21:48:21 Quit bertrik (Remote host closed the connection)
21:48:58 Join bertrik [0] (~bertrik@ip117-49-211-87.adsl2.static.versatel.nl)
21:49:01 Quit bertrik (Changing host)
21:49:01 Join bertrik [0] (~bertrik@rockbox/developer/bertrik)
21:53:13 Join panni_ [0] (hannes@ip-95-222-52-93.unitymediagroup.de)
21:54:01domonokynotlistening: yes, i expect it to mess up, till that synthOk/closeClient thing is fixed.. rbutil then wont wait long enough.
21:54:30 Join jgarvey [0] (~jgarvey@cpe-065-190-066-089.nc.res.rr.com)
21:55:14domonokythe last thing is strange.. i dont see from the code how it would only pick up every second wav format in the list. also the update thing should theoretically work..
21:56:41notlisteningdomonoky, well I am just reporting what i see in the list and what rbutil is reporting in the debug screen seems to be every other entry try for yourself, all the work that needed changing my end has been done so i theory you should find it all works :D
21:57:42domonokyi will try it.. speakMe now responds only 294: CloseClient ?
21:58:32 Join kugel [0] (~kugel@rockbox/developer/kugel)
21:59:01 Quit shai (Quit: Leaving)
22:00
22:00:12notlisteningdomonoky, 201 synthOK
22:00:25notlisteningdomonoky, just keeping you on your toes :D
22:00:32domonoky:-)
22:00:55domonokyhm, the version thing surely doesnt work..
22:01:15notlisteningdomonoky, the format list also returns quickly but does not properly test as I have discovered :(
22:02:02notlisteningdomonoky, work in progress ;)
22:02:11***Saving seen data "./dancer.seen"
22:02:43notlisteningdomonoky, I think I will have to test on audio format from each set to see if the OS is capable of producing that format then build the list that way so 5 tests instead of 63
22:02:59domonokysounds better :-)
22:06:21q_j #dott2
22:06:21 Quit bertrik (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
22:06:27q_ups
22:06:29q_sry
22:07:03 Join bertrik [0] (~bertrik@rockbox/developer/bertrik)
22:10:14bieberAck, debugging data models with Qt is agonizing
22:11:36bieberIf I feed a view an invalid pointer somewhere, it just up and segfaults, the debugger dives somewhere into a disassembly of the view class, and none of my functions are in the stack trace, so I can't figure out where the bad pointer actually came from
22:21:16 Join M3DLG [0] (~M3DLG@bb-87-81-252-83.ukonline.co.uk)
22:22:51 Quit Jaykay (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.86 [Firefox 3.6.3/20100401080539])
22:25:53 Join wodz [0] (~wodz@chello087206240004.chello.pl)
22:26:06domonokyJdGordon: your skinupdate also nicely fails for themes which already were converted :-)
22:27:18wodzdomonoky: could I ask You to test FS #11189 on Your Archos?
22:28:10domonokywodz: yes, but not today anymore.. please prod me again tomorrow :-)
22:28:24wodzI will try :-)
22:28:53CIA-6New commit by 03bieber (r26731): Theme Editor: Got project viewer displaying WPS files
22:41:51pixelma do I see correctly that teru also removed the cursor keys which give direct control of the input line on some targets that have enough keys for it?
22:43:13pixelmathat was not my intention if that's the case - just the cursor keys only mode
22:44:07 Join Buschel [0] (~~andree@p54A3BFEC.dip.t-dialin.net)
22:45:18pixelmamaybe I'm misunderstanding though, unfortunately I don't understand enough
22:50:04 Quit M3DLG (Quit: RAGE QUIT)
22:50:48 Quit kaylinsigswort (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
22:52:12 Quit dfkt (Quit: -= SysReset 2.53=- Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.)
22:57:32 Quit fyrestorm (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
22:57:44 Quit bmbl (Quit: Bye!)
22:58:22 Quit komputes (Remote host closed the connection)
22:58:35bertrikfunman, FS #11385 talks about a amsv2 pitch/speed issue, any idea how the OF handles this?
23:00
23:10:31 Quit petur (Quit: Zzzzz)
23:15:39 Quit esperegu (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
23:16:24 Quit q_ (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
23:19:48 Part domonoky
23:27:34 Quit wodz (Quit: Leaving)
23:33:17 Quit GeekShadow (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
23:35:19 Join blackromeo [0] (www-data@giant.haxx.se)
23:35:47blackromeosup peeps
23:37:17CIA-6New commit by 03bieber (r26732): Theme Editor: Enabled loading project files from the project panel
23:44:32 Join fdinel [0] (~Miranda@modemcable235.127-131-66.mc.videotron.ca)
23:44:52 Quit DataGhost (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)
23:44:59 Join mt [0] (~mtee@rockbox/developer/mt)
23:48:04 Quit pamaury (Quit: exit(rand());)
23:49:10 Join stimoceiver [0] (~swiftkick@mail.beanproducts.com)
23:49:17stimoceiverhello
23:49:46 Quit storm` (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
23:51:52 Join storm` [0] (~lol@ip98-179-182-180.ri.ri.cox.net)
23:53:00funmanbertrik: handles what?
23:53:57stimoceiverwhats the best, most affordable device, with at least one memory card slot, that is capable of running rockbox?
23:54:07stimoceiver*currently available
23:54:40stimoceiverim currently using on a sansa e200, but its getting a little rough around the edges
23:55:38 Quit Buschel ()
23:56:04Torneclip+, maybe?
23:57:02 Quit Topy44 (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
23:58:55funmanbertrik: i read your message, i don't know how the OF gets around this

Previous day | Next day