Subject: Adding volume limit

Adding volume limit

From: treaki on PDA <treakipda_at_treaki.tk>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 22:27:02 +0100

Hi Folks,

I am now still using rockbox on my sansa clip for quite a while and i want to thank all developers for their good work at this place.

I have still two things i would apprichiate personaly.

The first thing i wish is a feature which allow users to activate a volume limitation. I have very sensible ears and i am never using a volume above -30 dB. Unfortunatly sometimes the volume comes above this value by mistake. I know that there is probably no wish for such a restriction but it if it is swiched off by default and only visible if you cross some submenus i dont think it wil disturbe anyone. Also i would apprichiate such a feature wich would give security for my sensible ears.

The secound thing i would very apprichiate is a global key lock feature which would work no matter which screen is shown. There sometimes funny things appel if for example a playlist reached it end and the player is swiching back to main menu and the key lock is disabled at this step to...

So what do you think about this features?

Thanks and greetings to all from

Treaki

Ps: sorry to all who is using mutt or some other MUA without auto line brake feature. At the momant i am faar away from any computer and only able to use my pda which dosnt comform completly to the rfcs.

Greetings from

--
Diese Nachricht wurde vom PDA gesendet. / this message was send from PDA
Hauptmailadresse/main mailaddres: treaki_at_treaki.tk