Subject: Re: mp3 player recommendations

Re: mp3 player recommendations

From: Steph yahoo <seumeumeuh_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 11:16:01 +0200

I might be wrong at this moment, and sooner or later I shall definitely be but the only player still available as new on the market is the clip zip. As far as I guess it's been or will soon be discontinued so when the stock of refurbished ones will be out, there will be only second hand ports left to buy wherever you can. If you want one that last, I can suggest the Cowon D2 which is quite solid and has replaceable battery (not officially but easy to replace). As for the refurbishedlip zip which can (?) be found on ebay, I bought a few and got the feeling they were actually brand new, the only difference being the lower price and no box.