Subject: Re: Opus codec developments

Re: Opus codec developments

From: Bertrik Sikken <bertrik_at_sikken.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:58:42 +0200

Just an update ...

The bleeding edge of opus development can now be found at:
https://github.com/freqmod/rockbox-opus

I synced this to recent rockbox at:
http://gerrit.rockbox.org/r/#/c/300
(this also shows the current issues)

Currently, the main issues are:
* Still needs too much stack for our codec thread
* Seeking is implemented, but does not work for all cases
* It's not realtime yet on portalplayer (e.g. sansa e200)
  last time I tried

Regards,
Bertrik