Subject: descramble.exe

descramble.exe

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 17:24:02 +0100 (CET)

Hi all.

Does anyone have a win32 compiler? I think it would be good to have a
descramble.exe for people to download. The easier it is to download and run
these things, the more people will do it. And we need as many eyeballs as we
can get on this.

I plan to post binaries of the sh2d disassembler too, for the same reason. If
any of you win32-compile descramble, please also compile sh2d and email it to
me privately. Make them small.

About publishing the assembly files: Archos still owns the copyright to their
firmware, even if they distribute it on the web. The last thing I want is to
upset Archos, so I'll stick to publishing the tools for now.

/Björn