Subject: Re: Re[2]: descramble
From: Björn Stenberg (
Date: 2001-12-11

Craig Luna wrote:

> I heard a rumor of the later JB20s being having a slightly different hw
> change, what do you think?

I don't know, we'll just have to find out. I'm guessing they don't change the
hardware too much, though, since it becomes painful for them to support many
different platforms with firmware updates etc.

There are also new USB 2.0-compliant Jukeboxes/Recorders announced, and they
will of course have a different USB controller and probably a couple of other
changes too.

There's not much we can do except wait and see.