Subject: Re: Datasheet for display?

Re: Datasheet for display?

From: Andrew Jamieson <ajamiesn_at_mira.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:20:47 +1100

> Has anyone an idea how and where to obtain a data sheet for the display
> the AJBR uses? That might be essential to do some custom output.

I would be almost certain that the display is a custom glass model - meaning
that there is no datasheet available on the web. The more important
question is what driver is held on the glass ... there are only so many of
these (and the datasheets for these _are_ available), and once we know what
one they use, we can write to the LCD.