Subject: Re: Datasheet for display?
From: Philipp Pertermann (
Date: 2001-12-11

Björn Stenberg wrote:
> Have you discovered which display it uses?

There were numbers etched in the glass, printed on the glass and on the
fexible pcb connector. Some of them matched thus I guess that these are
the relevant numbers. I couldn't find any information in the web - but I
didn't really have a clue where to search. Unfortunately I'm at work
right now and don't have the numbers available. I only remember they
started with SYT and some numbers looked slightly like resolution info.
But I can post them tomorrow.
Oh, yes, I should mention that I'm talking about the AJB RECORDER and
not the AJB 6000.

AOL Instant Messenger: langhaarRocker
ICQ: 113881639