Subject: Re: Datasheet for display?
From: Andrew Jamieson (ajamiesn_at_mira.net)
Date: 2001-12-11

>There were numbers etched in the glass, printed on the glass and on the
>fexible pcb connector. Some of them matched thus I guess that these are
>the relevant numbers. I couldn't find any information in the web - but I
>didn't really have a clue where to search. Unfortunately I'm at work
>right now and don't have the numbers available. I only remember they
>started with SYT and some numbers looked slightly like resolution info.
>But I can post them tomorrow.
>Oh, yes, I should mention that I'm talking about the AJB RECORDER and
>not the AJB 6000.

The LCD on the AJB and AJBR differ significantly, however it is perfectly
plausable that they would use the same supplier for both.

SYT = Shing Yih Technology (http://www.sytlcd.com/)

However, thier web link was down when I tried. Maybe someone else will have
more luck? In the mean time, I'll keep looking.

CM