Subject: RE: Datasheet for display?

RE: Datasheet for display?

From: <Henri.David_at_nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:54:29 +0200

hello, i'm not as technical as you are, but I found some thing on the net
without searching that deep :

it's about Harware revision of the Jukbox, it seems that they changed
something about the display at some point
(see below)

a+

henri

Hardware Version
 Serial Number(s)
 Firmware BASE burned into ROM
 Firmware MOD Pre-installed on disk
 Comments

First
 0049nnnnn to 0050????
 3.18
 3.19a or 3.21b(maybe?)
 Earliest hardware version that had the auto-power-off problem. Not many of
these were shipped. None of the 3.18 units would display the Battery
Charge/ing/ed message when powered off, although some did have a functioning
auto-power-off. In any case, you can return this unit for a replacement if
you want auto-power-off and charging messages to work.

Second
 0052nnnnn to 0102nnnnn
 3.18(maybe?), 4.09, 4.13
 3.21b(?), 4.10a, 4.13a
 Auto-power-off WORKS, and it is able to display the charging status while
powered off.
We need user feedback to confirm exactly what the Version 2 serial numbers
are.

Third
 0103nnnnn to 0108nnnnn to ?
 4.53
 4.53a
 Hardware version with updated LCD internal design.