Subject: RE: Datasheet for display?
Date: 2001-12-11

hello, i'm not as technical as you are, but I found some thing on the net
without searching that deep :

it's about Harware revision of the Jukbox, it seems that they changed
something about the display at some point
(see below)

Hardware Version
 Serial Number(s)
 Firmware BASE burned into ROM
 Firmware MOD Pre-installed on disk
 0049nnnnn to 0050????
 3.19a or 3.21b(maybe?)
 Earliest hardware version that had the auto-power-off problem. Not many of
these were shipped. None of the 3.18 units would display the Battery
Charge/ing/ed message when powered off, although some did have a functioning
auto-power-off. In any case, you can return this unit for a replacement if
you want auto-power-off and charging messages to work.
 0052nnnnn to 0102nnnnn
 3.18(maybe?), 4.09, 4.13
 3.21b(?), 4.10a, 4.13a
 Auto-power-off WORKS, and it is able to display the charging status while
powered off.
We need user feedback to confirm exactly what the Version 2 serial numbers
 0103nnnnn to 0108nnnnn to ?
 Hardware version with updated LCD internal design.