Subject: Re: More connection information ...
From: Andrew Jamieson (ajamiesn_at_mira.net)
Date: 2001-12-12

That's what I thought initially, but I can get no diodic connection between
the pins on the SOT23, indicating that it is not a transistor .... They
could be using a FET for the same thing .... I also could only see two of
the pins of the SOT23 connected too (there could have been a connection
under the package, but given the ample anular ring that the Archos PCB
designers have used, I should be able to see any vias ... ), which made me
think it was a diode, but no luck there.

I know you can get single gates in SOT23 packages - it could be one of them.
I will get the marking info and track it down .....