Subject: Development Kit

Development Kit

From: Magnus Andersson <suphazven_at_home.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:30:05 +0100

Hello!

I'm just an lurker who are very interested in your firmware hacking.
I'm absolutley amazed by your know-how and the progress you have achived so far,
in such a short time.

Now to my question: will you perhaps release a small "development kit" when
you're getting some real progress. Since I am one of those who haven't got the raw
skills of assembler programming (looking at those flowcharts just makes my head
hurt), but I know a little c/c++, and I think that I could do some small applications for
my own amusement if I had some"plotpixel" function and some basic foundation code.
Making your own small tetris clone for the AJB6000 would be very cool indeed.

Is there some legal hinderance in distrubuting something like that? Just a scrambler for
the code and some basic "translated" foundation code from the latest firmware to build
your own stuff upon?

Keep up the good work. I'm watching every step of achievement with excitement!
/Magnus