Subject: Re: First program

Re: First program

From: Tome Cvitan <cvitan_at_zworg.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:49:08 -1200

Hi there.

I have been following the mailing list since the day it was set up, when
a post on the coolmp3players forum mentioned Bjorn's page.

I must admit that I don't get much from the messages you guys are
writing, since I don't have any knowledge in these fields.

Anyway, what I wanted to say was that it is great that you guys have
managed to accomplish a program in such a short time, and that I look
forward to futher progress. Personally I don't think I can contribute at
this level, but just like Magnus says, if there is some kind of SDK
released by someone, it would be possible for me (and probably many
others) to contribute.

/Tome