Subject: RPM for SH compiler

RPM for SH compiler

From: Hans-Erik Floryd <hans.floryd_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:29:28 -0000

Hi,

Just thought I'd mention that there are binary RPM's available for the gcc SH cross-compiler. These have been built for the linux-sh project. Get them at:

http://www.sh-linux.org/rpm/RPMS/i386/RedHat7.1/

I managed to build a small program using the binutils and gcc rpm's, which I could then
disassemble using sh2d, so it appears to be working ok.

I even had a quick go at loading the program to my jukebox, but since it's not doing anything useful I have no idea if it loaded or not.

/Hans