Subject: Remoclone Ver06

Remoclone Ver06

From: Tjerk Schuringa <regenpak_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:03:31 -0800 (PST)

Well, it seems to work now... have to verify (with that deluze digital scope _at_
work) that the timing is right. I had to shift a NOP somewhere else in the
RS232 routine.

For some reason INTCON's GIE bit got cleared, and I had to restore it. Bah. But
now it also works after the delay has run and only then the button is released,
causing another RBIF. Causing no match in the "case" ladder. Please find
attached the final version. Oh, I have to check the lopo (low power, OK?)
version (16LF84). It's on order. Also the powerup is a bit wonky, maybe need a
reset circuit. But let's wait for the lopo chip!

T.J.
.
.
.