Subject: Re: Remoclone Ver06

Re: Remoclone Ver06

From: Alan Korr <alankorr_at_subdimension.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 01:53:03 +0100

Oops there is an error : VOL- and NEXT will never work in my modification
because RB2 and RB3 are linked to RB5 and RB4. Not very cool indeed. I will
change that.

By the way, it is normal GIE is 0 when in interrupt, because we can not have
reentrancy. Executing RETFIE reenables it. Besides, one shouldn't do a SLEEP
in interrupt but a RETFIE. In RESET code, one should add an infinite loop
which executes SLEEP.