Subject: Re: Remoclone Ver06
From: Alan Korr (alankorr_at_subdimension.com)
Date: 2001-12-18

I do some changes yet to handle RB3 and RB5 better without any goto :
  BTFSS KEYPAD,<key1> ; <key1> = RB2/RB4 and <key2> = RB5/RB3
  BTFSS KEYPAD,<key2> ; databyte[<code>] = 0 if <key2> not pressed or
both <key1> and <key2> pressed;
  BCF DATABYTE,3

For other RBs :
  BCF DATABYTE,<code>

And of course, DATABYTE must be initially in binary : 11111110 <- the last
bit being for START BIT :)

Some minor modifications too : RETFIE instead of SLEEP in WAKEUP. SLEEP is
now in START in a infinite loop. Hope this program is okay.