Subject: Re: Getting rid of that damn noise.

Re: Getting rid of that damn noise.

From: Rob Ward <wards_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 09:37:21 +1300

Andrew wrote...
If it is the LCD serial data, then the ultimate cause is a lack of proper
power-supply de-coupling at the CPU. This is quite a common thing, as
complete de-coupling is virtually impossible without seperate supplies ...

Rob replies...
Are you saying it is possibly the power rails being effected by the output
fets that drive the display?

Rob