Subject: RE: some basic dev questions

RE: some basic dev questions

From: Stuart Martin <Stuart.Martin_at_valtech.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 20:38:25 -0000

I see that there are still lots of maybes and guesses. nothing wrong with
that - it's half the fun, no? :)

But how would this particular question (ram available to the mp3 chip) be
answered? I seem to remember the decoding chip has been identified, and that
we also have docs. Are we talking on-chip memory? If so, does that memory
come in various multiples? If not, is the amount of ram described in the
docs? If not, can it be measured or otherwise deduced?

Perhaps someone can begin a list of areas of investigation necessary?

wavey
LATEST NEWS FROM VALTECH
CRM - Delivering on expectations
John Plumpton, Senior Business Consultant at Valtech, has written an article
for CommsDealer in which he outlines how a properly structured CRM solution
can provide much-needed competitive advantage. To read the article, please
visit the pressroom at http://www.valtech.co.uk

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains Proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail.
All information contained within this e-mail is subject to the Terms &
Conditions of Valtech Ltd. which are available upon request.