Subject: Jukebox Problem
From: edx (
Date: 2002-01-04

I finally have compiled my first "OS" for my Jukebox Studio 20 (flashing
light going faster and slower again - great!). During the testing
process I have got a big problem. I took off the USB cable too fast
after deleting a file (the dialog had already disappeared but it must
still have done something to the recycler - at least I got an error
message box saying something like this). Anyways, when I turned on my
Jukebox next time it said "Read Error, Check Drive!" (it still says
that) and when I connect it to my computer it recognizes the USB device
but it won't show a new drive :-(.. I thought that maybe one of you guys
has already had a similar problem and could tell my a way to fix it.
Thanks a lot guys,
            Felix Arends!
(BTW.. anyone of you knows the LCD controller type yet?)