Subject: Re: Jukebox Problem
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2002-01-05

> I thought that maybe one of you guys has already had a similar
> problem and could tell my a way to fix it.

Actually not, but I think your only chance is to connect the hard
drive to your PC IDE interface, using a 2.5" IDE adapter.
Then you can reformat the drive.

I assume you are running Windows, since you talk about a
"dialog". Next time I advice you to eject the drive properly
before pulling the USB cable.
Win98: Right click on the drive in Explorer and select "eject".
Win2k: Eject the device using the Unplug/Eject icon in the
WinME: I don't know. :-)

Good luck!