Subject: Re:
From: Joachim Schiffer (
Date: 2002-01-06

> Good idea, I'll try that. Thanks!

I hope this helps :)
I looked at the Maxtor-Site and didn't find maxllf.exe anymore (i think they've
deleted it, but maybe i just didn't see it), so I searched some archive-cds and
found the original one from 1996. I have downloaded it from the maxtor site,
so I think it's not a copyright-problem, if i attach it to this mail.
But use it at your on risk!!
It's a dos-programm with only 64k, so you can make a bootable
dos-floppy, and disconnect all other harddrives.
(It's also mentioned in the warning, when you start the program...)

  • application/x-zip-compressed attachment: