Subject: LCD Test for ROM >= 4.50
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-01-06

alankorr wrote:

> I have a look in the disassembly code of 5.03 and found at this address a
> subroutine which determines which subroutines to call for LCD :

Ah, excellent digging!

I was so occupied with finding the code that I did not discover there were
multiple nearly identical copies of it. The code I was looking at, 0xe4bc, has
a sister at 0xe504 that only differs in the command sent to the controller.
The first uses 0xB0 while the second uses 0x80.

Attached is a scroll mod that uses 0x80 instead of 0xB0. Can someone with ROM
>= 4.50 try it?

/Björn