Subject: Re: Project name
From: edx (Felix.Arends_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2002-01-08

Yeah, you are absolutely right about this apple and creative thing... I
didn't think about that :)

Rockbox sounds really cool and it is also more expressive than just
Rocky. (It rocks... :)) I think we should call it "The Rockbox
Project"... sounds really good to me. What about you guys?

/edx (Felix Arends)