Subject: Re: Please use CYGWIN and BASH to compile SH1 software !

Re: Please use CYGWIN and BASH to compile SH1 software !

From: edx <Felix.Arends_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:46:30 +0100

What is the problem? It didn't work out well to use the bash thing with
windows, so I found this development pack. It uses cygwin as well and
also has a make command. I just don't have any experience with
makefiles, so I use .bats, but that's still not a problem...
(Btw... what previous post does this message refer to? My tutorial?)

/edx (Felix Arends)