Subject: icons & custom chars
From: nsauzede (nsauzede_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-01-11

Ok, here is some C code (based on the /Bjorn's scroll v2)
that shows how (simple it is) to set icons and draw some (ugly :) custom
font chars...

I know, the code is horrible but the result looks like a little demo :)
(of course, the demo we found on our hp48 calcs ;o)

Enjoy !

NSauzede alias Gizz.

PS : oh yes, and the two things beside 'Nukebox' -- my favorite project name ;) -- are, err... a nuclear cloud (don't laugh !!)

PPS : to Bjorn : is it possible to create a 'Schematics' section in your (cool) site ?? Because I'm lazy, and it's hard to consult every mailing archive, to find again the last post with a schematic attachment (last version, etc... hew !!!)