Subject: icons & custom chars (& gizz-is-a-fool :)
From: nsauzede (nsauzede_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-01-11

Ok, _HERE_ is the above cited C code, filez, blah.. :)

Gizz.

PS : BTW, I'm trying to lurk around the SCI1 (serial port at 9600)
but I'm not sure if it really connected to : hear, line in or line out...
and it seems that pulses are sent to the second ring (the middle right ?)
but gnd ?? the bigger (inner ring ?)
I would like to plug it to my computer, and send/receive some data through it (I wish I could update my .mod by serial, instead of playing with the health of my poor USB connector :)

  • application/x-compressed attachment: icons.zip