Subject: RE: some qs
From: Stuart Martin (
Date: 2002-01-11

>By the way, when you
>connect your PC you will surely add new MP3 songs or remove
>or modify some, so we will need to reboot it to take account
>of the new MP3 songs.

I don't quite follow. When I add files to a drive on a PC I don't need to
reboot to access them. Why does the archos hardware?

CRM - Delivering on expectations
John Plumpton, Senior Business Consultant at Valtech, has written an article
for CommsDealer in which he outlines how a properly structured CRM solution
can provide much-needed competitive advantage. To read the article, please
visit the pressroom at

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains Proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail.
All information contained within this e-mail is subject to the Terms &
Conditions of Valtech Ltd. which are available upon request.