Subject: Nuke & RemoClone
From: gizz (gizz_at_online.fr)
Date: 2002-01-11

Hi !

/Björn : about the NukeBox nick, I wanted to precise I'm _NOT_ promoting any nuclear project, electricity production, bombs researchs, are nuke wars etc... I'm more opposed to such notions..
No, my first vision with that nick, is a revival of one of my favorite game : DukeNuk'em.. (nothing more :)
For me, "it nukes" <=> "it rocks"
Hope I clarified my opinions about the subject ;) (I'm not a warrior, nor a damn extremist capitalist)

RemoClone : I think some (good) people are working on the RemoClone part, here is my question :
is the project aimed for every Jukebox, or only player/studio/recorder ??
If aimed for the player, is it possible to give more info about it ? Because I didn't understand well where we connect it to the jukebox (ear/line in/line out) what ring exactly, and what ring for the gnd, etc....
My project now is to be able to plug the jukebox to a PC (via the serial port) and exchange data this way.
If it work so, it would be cool then to test my mods without the need to plug/unplug/wait for *damn* w!nd0ws to eject the jukebox grrr

thanks,

Gizz.