Subject: Re: Nuke & RemoClone

Re: Nuke & RemoClone

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:59:27 +0100 (CET)

gizz wrote:

> So, you don't like NukeBox much, right ??

I like the sound of it, as I said already. But it's not a very good idea
to have the work "nuke" in the name. Too many misunderstandings.

> Do you mean, the serial link for the remote (jukebox side) is a
> two-wire TTL (0-5v) serial bus ?? so I can plug it to LPT !! :) If it
> is some 0-3v, maybe it can work too..

I'm not sure about the actual levels. Tjenk is the Remoclone master.

> PS : is the / a fan-club mark ???

No, it doesn't mean anything. It's just like when you write a note and
sign it, sometimes you put a slash before your signature to separate it
from the rest of the message.

I guess this is actually the more correct email way:

--
Björn