Subject: Re: Nuke & RemoClone
From: gizz (
Date: 2002-01-11

Hey !! NudeBox is not bad !! :) Ok, it doesn't go really in the same
direction, but...

What do you think about : DudeBox ????
It rocks, nope ??

RockBox is a good choice, too..

Keeping *Box at the end is a good idea, I think, because we start of the
existing (the archos jukebox with shipped f/w)
and try to create something new (=add value; keep the hardware, and enhance
the sofwtare)

BTW, does T.J has some infos about his RemoClone project ?? What I wonder is
about the interface (electric values, etc..) because I didn't break my
warranty, and I can't measure anything...
If the signals are simple TTL link, it would be easy to connect some LPT
port to the *Box :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philipp Pertermann" <> To: <> Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 7:03 PM Subject: Re: Nuke & RemoClone