Subject: Simple jukebox devkit

Simple jukebox devkit

From: Psyco Dedman <psyco_at_psyco.yi.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:44:49 -0800

Well i've been throwing this all together for the past couple of days...
nothing much, and definately needs to be expanded/improved/redone-from-scratch
there's some functions gathered from various source releases thusfar and a few
i wrote/hacked/borrowed and some examples plus a horrid README
some things are specific to newer firmware, so not all work on older units
none of this is designed or tested with JBR's, just JBP's (tested on studio 20
with 5.03 ROM)

from my tests with the 'book' example, i've managed to get a 198K archos.mod to
load while a >200K archos.mod will not (tried with both a 200K string and 2 100K
strings... the 198K archos.mod works with 1 100K string)

Anyways anybody is welcome to clean up, reorganize, reimplement, rewrite whatever
in here. i'm simply trying to provide an easy starting point for new programs,
with useful functions availible and some simple examples...
'gamebox' is the star of this show...

Can't wait till file access is worked out, then we can have some real fun...

Everybody keep up the great work, and have fun!