Subject: Name change
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-01-16

Hi.

Thanks for voting, everyone. The final results were surprisingly even:

Rockbox: 15
Gnukebox: 10
Orpheus: 17

Just to show what a ruthless dictator I am, I have decided to not use the
winning name Orpheus, instead going with the more descriptive second place
Rockbox. I'm such a crook! :-)

As you can see at the top of this mail, I have changed the mail address and
also the web page address (although the old will still work in both cases).

Now with this name business behind us, let's get on with the code. I have
submitted a SourceForge project registration, so we'll have a proper CVS and
task manager up and running within days.

--
Björn