Subject: Re: digrom
From: alankorr (
Date: 2002-01-18

Nicolas, You wrote :

>Well, I admit I were very impressed
>by the quality of your submission
>(you >work for archos nah ?? :)
>Very professional, indeed !!

Well :) it's a pleasure to hear that my code sounds like
very professional, but I don't think it is totally
operationnal nor has 90% of what we need for a true MP3
jukebox. I happen to have a long experience for assembly and
gcc codings so I suppose it helps me alot. No, I don't work
for Archos.

>One problem, I tried your digrom mod,
>and (I created the .dat files yes) it
>crash after "root dir..." then
>"invalid FAT"

Ok, it looks as if my tgz has buggy code :((( well i cannot
be perfect for all ;).

I have a look at it tomorrow unless someone finds what...

// free anonymous email || forums \\ subZINE || anonymous browsing
            subDIMENSION --