Subject: Unlocking patch for the linux ISD200 driver
From: Nielsen Linus (ext) (Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se)
Date: 2002-03-11

Hello fellow rockers!

I have, with Björns assistance, patched the ISD200 Linux driver so that it
automatically tries to unlock a locked hard drive when the Jukebox is
connected to the PC. It uses a password with all zeroes, and this has worked
at least on all our locked Fujitsu drives.

When the drive is locked, just connect it to the Linux box and you're all
set! You don't even have to mount the file system. Easy as pie!

This will not work on the Recorder, since that is an ISD300 device. If there
is a demand, I will try to patch the generic IDE driver as well.

Good luck!

/Linus