Subject: Re: GDB remote debugging rocks!

Re: GDB remote debugging rocks!

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:43:22 +0100 (CET)

Nielsen Linus (ext) wrote:

> (gdb) target remote /dev/ttyS0
> Remote debugging using /dev/ttyS0
> 0x0900131a in ?? ()

Woooohoooo! Great work, Linus! This is indeed a great leap forward!

I'll be doing the serial port modification tomorrow and take some how-to
pictures for everyone who wants to do it.

Also, I just added a new "activity" table to the RockBox front page to
show who is working on what. The purpose is to let people know we are
working on stuff even when things look a bit quiet.

If anyone else wants to be added, just send me a note.

--
Björn