Subject: Re: GDB remote debugging rocks!
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2002-03-14

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Björn Stenberg wrote:

> Also, I just added a new "activity" table to the RockBox front page to show
> who is working on what. The purpose is to let people know we are working on
> stuff even when things look a bit quiet.
> If anyone else wants to be added, just send me a note.

I wouldn't mind getting added, but in order to get added I would need an
"Activity" to take on.

Is there any good "things to grab" list? The 'Feature request' list on
sourceforge is a little too much blue-sky-visionary still.

(My Archos Recorder is ordered and on its way, it just hasn't arrived yet.)

  Daniel Stenberg -- Hacking Archos =>