Subject: FAQ
From: The Phoenix (
Date: 2002-03-25

So Im lurking, and I want to offer a hand. I read over the archive for
the mailing list and one small thing comes to mind. We have covered a ton
of stuff, and come a long way. But there is _alot_ to read up on....

What about a FAQ? If I started to grab info off the website and mailing
list archives to through one togeather would that be cool? I figure I
could toss it to the list and be get it up to date with current info.

I have read a ton of FAQs, but Im not fully sure what should be on it, so
Ill wing it.

Opinions? Ideas? Answers? Large cash donations?

CHILDREN: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to
          walk and talk.  Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to
           sit down and shut-up.