Subject: UI "simulator" thoughts

UI "simulator" thoughts

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:26:33 +0100 (MET)

Yes

If we just come up with a basic set of functions for drawing on the display,
both recorder and player style, I'm volounteering to cough up a Linux/Unix
version of the same API for drawing in an X11 window. (Some guys on Windows
could then do the same for that platform.)

If we then just makes some (weird) assumptions on which keyboard-keys are the
Archos equivalents, we could perhaps get the UI development going without any
hardware involved (to start with).

I think I have some X11-code lying around that could be a good start point.

--
  Daniel Stenberg -- Hacking Archos => http://bjorn.haxx.se/rockbox/