Subject: Re: source header
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-03-25

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Okay then, here it comes. My suggested source file header.

Yay, looks cool! :-)

I'm not sure it's a wise idea to say the file is copyrighted by "The
Rockbox Community". That's not a legal entity. I think probably the best
thing is to have either each file copyrighted by whoever writes the first
version of it, or if everyone wants to assigns the copyright to me that
would work too.

Also, I think we should explicitly mention the license is GPL and not only
refer to the COPYING file.

There are two small spelling mistakes: "the files COPYING" should be
'file' and "either express or" should be 'expressed'.

--
Björn