Subject: Re: UI emulator enhancement request
From: Enrique Melero (melero_at_eurolands.com)
Date: 2002-03-28

> Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I'm not sure we need all those subdirs. 'led', for instance, isn't
probably
> going to contain much more than 'led.c'...

Reached this point , wouldnt it make sense to put a directory as well for
playing/recording ?
the ui simulator would then turn out to be a complete rockbox simulator,
shich would be kinda cool and would make so easy ui testing. Specially
taking into account that the encoding-decoding piece in the emulator is
probably the easiest thing to add.

By the way, does this mean ui development will focus on the Recorder lcd? ,
then I definitely need an emulator :(