Subject: RE: Recorder LCD and UI ideas
From: Alan Korr (
Date: 2002-03-28

>We can also right now see the need
>for a defined way to handle for example
>SH7034-specific defines etc, as both
>your archive and Alan's have
>their own files for this.

Just a request :
I prefer to be able to choose a byte or a word access thru on-chip addresses depending what I need to do. So avoid to defines this address with a fixed size access.

>Yes. Did anyone of you filesystem fiddlers (Linus, Alan, anyone?) think in terms of upper level api yet? I mean, not the specific details but in concepts?

Too early. I prefer to do things in incremental order :
- partition handling
- fat sector entries handling
- cluster handling
- directory or file entries handling
- file handling
- folder handling
- playlist handling

This mail was sent using - Send Your Mail Now!