Subject: RE: Recorder LCD and UI ideas
From: Henri.David_at_nokia.com
Date: 2002-04-02

Hi !

I was thinking about this UI and the way it working at the moment :

 While 1
 --

OK that's working, but as I understood, refreshing the screen is causing some buzzing sound. So it could be interresting not to refresh everyting everytime by doing something like :

 While 1
 --

An other idea I had is to "freeze" the screen (by pressing a combination of button or something else). This way, when you need high quality recording/playing... you just freeze the screen when you don't need to use it.

Any thoughs about this ?

BR,

Henri