Subject: Re: randomness and playlists
From: Matt.OReilly_at_wachovia.com
Date: 2002-05-01

>>If you're not happy with the random order, you get a new scramble by
changing
>>the seed.

>That's a dam good idea! It would mean if you wanted to go back a couple
of
>songs whilst playing in random mode, you can!!

>Nick.

Of course, that means that the "back" button would actually have to work
properly...

Which reminds me - I think we should limit the keystroke storage to 2 or 3
commands at the most. The current buffer is far too large, especially
given the lag time that currently exists between the pressing of a button
and the execution of the assigned function.

Matt