Subject: Re: cvs: firmware/common sprintf.c,NONE,1.1
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2002-05-03

On Thu, 2 May 2002, The Phoenix wrote:

> I was just thinking. Would it make sense to declare our own sprintf as
> well? Just have it do nothing, or print and error message or some such.
> I don't see why we would want use of sprint unless we like buffer
> overflows.

Well, if anyone would use sprintf() we'd get linker errors when building for

General call: we are getting stuff made on the Application side of the
firmware now. Please howler and step forward if you're interested in spending
some of that spare time you have tons of! ;-)

  Daniel Stenberg -- Hacking Archos =>