Subject: Re: Status report

Re: Status report

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 15:27:52 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 8 May 2002, Björn Stenberg wrote:

> I see 1.0 as a very basic and bare-bones application that just allows you
> to select and play mp3 files and control the volume. "Release early,
> release often" is a key motto in open source and I too think it's important
> to get a "rough" version out early.

It would be really cool if we could have 1.0 work on both Players and
Recorders... Any ideas on the differences between them when it comes to the
MP3 decoding?

BTW, 1.0 will probably also be able to display ID3 tags when a track is
selected. No need really not to include that as that code seems to already
work fine.

--
  Daniel Stenberg -- Hacking Archos => http://bjorn.haxx.se/rockbox/