Subject: AW: jukebox recorder wit ipaq 3630

AW: jukebox recorder wit ipaq 3630

From: Wolfgang Plum <wolfgang.plum_at_hamburg.de>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:13:47 +0200

Hello Robin,
I found out that the only handheld with an USB port that works as host
(= "master") is the casio cassiopeia E 200 with windows pocket pc 2002.
Die Cassiopeia recognizes the recorder, but asks for a driver. I asked
Casio for this driver, but they don't have any, told me archos should
develope them. I mailed at archos but got no answer - they seem not to
be interested in marketing the recorder f.e. as a memory device for
handhelds (or digicams etc) - surely could be a good marketing argument.
See further informations at the newgroup
"microsoft.public.de.german.windowsce" (in German).
Viele Grüße aus Hamburg in die Schweiz
Wolfgang