Subject: Friendly recorder functionality
From: Jakob Givoni (jakob_at_givoni.dk)
Date: 2002-05-25

I've recently bought a Recorder 10 and was very pleased to find this project
in progress, since obviously the device lacks a great deal in functionality
and userfriendliness.

What I would like only concerns the Recorder part:
One-click recording with automatic unique filename

As it is now I have to specify a new filename for each recording, or else it
overwrites the previous recording. It's a bit tedious as you can imagine.

Please take it into consideration, and I'm very much looking forward to
trying the first working Rockbox-OS!

Jakob Givoni