Subject: Daily builds

Daily builds

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:02:58 +0200 (MET DST)

Starting yesterday, we now build daily tarballs and binary archos.mod files
for all three target variants and offer them for download on the web site!

NOTE however that we are not 1.0 yet, please don't assume any functionality.
Getting one of these is for you who guys who want to live on the absolutely
*BLEEDING* edge. (We have most of the things for 1.0 written, now we're
having a debug period to get the 1.0 working solidly too. 1.0 is not a lot
of functionality beyond playing tracks on a Player/Studio.)

The daily source tarballs might be interesting for you lot who don't get to
access the sources properly using CVS.

        http://bjorn.haxx.se/rockbox/daily.shtml

--
  Daniel Stenberg -- Rocking the box => http://bjorn.haxx.se/rockbox/