Subject: Presentation
From: Linus G Larsson (lgl_at_leia.org)
Date: 2002-06-04

Hi all,

I'm new at the list and I thought I'd better introduce myself. My name
is Linus G Larsson, or LGL for short, and I'm a 24 year old developer
living in Stockholm, Sweden.

I bought my Archos Jukebox Recorder 20 a couple of months ago, and I'm
pretty comfortable with it. I feel there are a quite few features
missing, though, and that's why I was happy to learn about this project.
It's pretty strange that I haven't heard about it before, 'cause I
browse haxx.se pretty often (hi Björn!), but here I am anyway.

I would, of course, love to help any way I can with the support for the
Recorder line of Archos Jukeboxes, so my first question is this:

If i install Rockbox on my Recorder, will it go crazy? If it does, is it
possible at all to install the old firmware again, and if so, how?

Best regards,
Linus G Larsson